Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

World Wrestling Entertainment has re-hired Producer Pat Buck, who was back working on both Raw and Smackdown this week in Orlando.

Buck had been among those let go by the company during their cost-cutting back in April. There had been discussions within at least one company about bringing Buck in as a Producer, but with WWE bringing him back into the fold, that talk has obviously ceased.

Buck was originally hired in August 2019 and has been running Wrestle Pro promotion and the Create-A-Pro wrestling school with Curt Hawkins for several years.

There is no confirmed word yet whether any of the other WWE Producers released have also returned to the company.

As far as AJ Styles’ issues with Heyman are concerned, some people on Rawbelieve it’s because Heyman didn’t see enough value in Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson to push them, which made it more likely that they would be released by WWE. Styles was said to be “furious” about the situation

i agree with Heyman here

I read that the reason they cut Paul from that position was due to them wanting to make more cuts and he had two contracts

one as an on screen talent with Brock and then the contract for his creative role.

Idk how true that is though cause they just brought back like 2 of the producers who had been furloughed.

Vince need to hurry up and just retire. Dude stuck in the past and only cares about what entertains him and not what entertains the fans.

i agree with Heyman here

I’d heard good things about Anderson and Gallows overseas and I loved how they debuted but after that, i just didn’t see it. They had a forgettable tag title run, some really dumb vignettes, and I lost all interest, even when they aligned with AJ earlier this year. Not shocked they were released

They really need to change the US title belt. I’ve hated it for years. Looks like a big USA bumper sticker is on the title smh

Only Apollo actually doing something of note

I really aint payed attention to any of those segments outside of the very first one cause i could see what time they were on

some people actually like that shit but idk but id rather have the match. I guess for whatever reason they've been trying to save it for when crowds return.

Back