Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Wow.

Smackdown is a trash ass show and Bruce produces most the shit on it. Paul Heyman made Raw random and fun again IMO so with Bruce in charge or both shows man this company is in bad shape.

Some NXT and mostly AEW is all I really care to follow at the moment in wrestling.

Go back to a simpler WWE.

1 WORLD CHAMPION
MAYBE 2 MID CARD TITLES
WOMENS WORLD CHAMPION
AND THROW IN A IC TITLE.

thats it. No group signings just to say you have somebody in contract so somebody cant use them.

Let Smackdown be a a continuation of Raw storylines.

Never do another brand split again

Thats stupid af

people speculating that its cause Brock is returning for a program. If thats the case then i hope that this shit just part of a story & that Heyman returns to his position after

Go back to a simpler WWE.

1 WORLD CHAMPION
MAYBE 2 MID CARD TITLES
WOMENS WORLD CHAMPION
AND THROW IN A IC TITLE.

thats it. No group signings just to say you have somebody in contract so somebody cant use them.

Let Smackdown be a a continuation of Raw storylines.

Never do another brand split again

If they do this they need to release a lot of wrestlers because there’s too much talent to have only one set roster between raw and smackdown. I’ve been in favor of the brand split since the first one in 2002. I really hope they know what they are doing with this

If they do this they need to release a lot of wrestlers because there’s too much talent to have only one set roster between raw and smackdown. I’ve been in favor of the brand split since the first one in 2002. I really hope they know what they are doing with this
Brandsplit ended 3 times already on some fuck shit, i think its time to let that idea go and maybe do just that and trim 50% of the WWE/NXT. NXT for the first time imo in a while has alot of baggage talents comoared to years before where they could sign a huge name every 3 months when the indie pool was what it used to be.

Thats stupid af

people speculating that its cause Brock is returning for a program. If thats the case then i hope that this shit just part of a story & that Heyman returns to his position after
Which makes no sense because he has came out with Brock while being head writer months ago, no hope it seems on this one.

Brandsplit ended 3 times already on some fuck shit, i think its time to let that idea go and maybe do just that and trim 50% of the WWE/NXT. NXT for the first time imo in a while has alot of baggage talents comoared to years before where they could sign a huge name every 3 months when the indie pool was what it used to be.

No...just...no bruh.

Shyt will get stale QUICK. The issue isn't the brands...its WWE not utilizing all the people they got. What good is it to throw money and signing all these people...if you're not gonna use them?

No...just...no bruh.

Shyt will get stale QUICK. The issue isn't the brands...its WWE not utilizing all the people they got. What good is it to throw money and signing all these people...if you're not gonna use them?
2 different shows, 2 different rosters, have to be twice as creative with an already trash creative team. I just feel the brand split is legit something WWE cant deliver right on because they dont have the right people in place to deliver or once they give somebody a shot and for one second its a little shaky its a wrap for that person or project.

Nothing is going to bubble for WWE until Vince's day comes.

2 different shows, 2 different rosters, have to be twice as creative with an already trash creative team. I just feel the brand split is legit something WWE cant deliver right on because they dont have the right people in place to deliver or once they give somebody a shot and for one second its a little shaky its a wrap for that person or project.

Nothing is going to bubble for WWE until Vince's day comes.

It all starts wit creative. When Paul was over Raw, you can tell the difference. The brands is fine. But they have to do a better job in using their talent. There's no excuse for Bianca and Shayna to not be on TV feuding wit someone.

AJ took his ball and went home?

speaking of AJ, did we ever find out who smackdown traded to snatch AJ from raw?

Last edited:
Also according to Meltzer , AJ was mad that Heyman didn’t fight hard enough to try to save the jobs of Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows.

Back