Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Lmao @Shenco you’re gonna love this

Since WWE began broadcasting their television shows from the WWE Performance Center, they have done so with zero fans, first in front of rows of empty chairs before repositioning their camera shots to face the entrance ramp. This has led to what has been the new normal, WWE performers competing in an empty building, something that had never been done with the exception of speciality matches like Boiler Room Brawls that started out backstage.

As of tonight's episode of Monday Night Raw, that will change.

PWInsider.com has confirmed that for tonight's broadcast (which is being taped right now), WWE NXT developmental talent will be sitting in the crowd to help create a live atmosphere. This will add ambient noise and bring about more of a normal feel for viewers of the show, following the strategy All Elite Wrestling has employed in recent weeks for their Dynamite tapings and this past weekend's Double or Nothing PPV.

Previously, WWE had opted not to maintain the empty buildings as there was a feeling among some executives that it would look bad in an era where social distancing was being pushed and that it would hurt the professional look and feel of the WWE broadcasts. PWInsider.com had been told several weeks ago that many within WWE tweren't happy with the sterile feel of their broadcasts, but felt it was a necessary evil to produce content. Whether tonight is a full-time change or just an experiment for tonight's broadcast remains to be seen.

Fightful.com were the first to report that there were plans to use NXT talent in the audience tonight. PWInsider.com independently learned of the plans when posting our story.

I hope Malcom Bivens and Riddle are out there.

I hope Malcom Bivens and Riddle are out there.

Saw this in another report

Dominik Dijakovic, Chelsea Green, Shotzi Blackheart, and Jessamyn Duke are among those who will reportedly take part in taping. Fightful’s report says the talent being used was screened this morning for COVID-19 before being transported to the P.C.

Once again aintbwhat caused the tragedy just this past week and had everyone on twitter talking bout how the IWC needed to do better?

People gotta stop picking and choosing when bullshit like that is ok
Hana didn't kill herself because people were criticizing her wrestling ability. They were going in on her personally because of a reality show she was apart of. People were sending death threats, telling her to die, and to kill herself because of something that happened on the show.

These people are literally using her death as a cover to send that same energy they've been preaching against all week to another person.

UPDATE: Fightful’s moved the story to their free site, and their report now says “many” of the talent will be kept off camera, but perhaps not all since there is a dress code of black pants, black shoes, and a WWE-provided t-shirt. Audience members at the Raw and Main Event tapings today were spaced six feet apart, and there was a plexiglass barrier between the seats and ring area like you’d see at a hockey rink.

UPDATE: Fightful’s moved the story to their free site, and their report now says “many” of the talent will be kept off camera, but perhaps not all since there is a dress code of black pants, black shoes, and a WWE-provided t-shirt. Audience members at the Raw and Main Event tapings today were spaced six feet apart, and there was a plexiglass barrier between the seats and ring area like you’d see at a hockey rink.
What's the point of even having them out there then

Crazy a company who JUST STARTED figured it out quicker then the company that is THEN NOW and FOREVER....

Edit: I just saw the report there is a dress code of all black and a WWE shirt and hickey glass around the barriers.....they still dont get it, clueless fucks man lol.

AEW def been shining even with the hurdles the business has been facing.

Last edited:
Fucking stupid.

Hana didn't kill herself because people were criticizing her wrestling ability. They were going in on her personally because of a reality show she was apart of. People were sending death threats, telling her to die, and to kill herself because of something that happened on the show.

These people are literally using her death as a cover to send that same energy they've been preaching against all week to another person.

Dude made a post talking about how he hopes her death ends people talking shit/cyber bullying when that is all hes known for doing.

He full of shit and he deserved to be called out cause hes part of the problem.

Saw this in another report

Dominik Dijakovic, Chelsea Green, Shotzi Blackheart, and Jessamyn Duke are among those who will reportedly take part in taping. Fightful’s report says the talent being used was screened this morning for COVID-19 before being transported to the P.C.

I hope its more than just these mfs. They wild for not using Bivens for something like that

Dude made a post talking about how he hopes her death ends people talking shit/cyber bullying when that is all hes known for doing.

He full of shit and he deserved to be called out cause hes part of the problem.
Not really...but okay. And do you not see the irony and hypocrisy in this? Stop cyberbullying...but let's cyber bully someone. Threats for physical violence, people talking about digging up his dead grandfather to piss on the grave...but yea this is all in the spirit of stopping the thing that caused Hana Kimura to kill herself. That makes sense.

STOP BULLYING(all while bullying someone)!

I guess that's how you be a star huh? Who next? Solomonster? Don Tony and kevin?

Not really...but okay. And do you not see the irony and hypocrisy in this? Stop cyberbullying...but let's cyber bully someone. Threats for physical violence, people talking about digging up his dead grandfather to piss on the grave...but yea this is all in the spirit of stopping the thing that caused Hana Kimura to kill herself. That makes sense.

Alexa Bliss didnt say any of those things

:ualreadyknow:

She just spoke out about something that was said about her and others chimed in.

Alexa Bliss didnt say any of those things

:ualreadyknow:

She just spoke out about something that was said about her and others chimed in.
Who said Alexa Bliss said those things? lol

I'm just saying that was one of the responses. She got the video on the 14th and waited 10 whole days before addressing it. AFTER Ryan Satin and Jd went at it over the weekend and AFTER Hana Kimura passed. They using Hana's passing as a way to try and censor someone and stand on some moral high ground all while doing the exact thing they calling someone else out for. Was it a bad analogy? Yes, but was it ultimately a criticism of her skills? Yes it was.

Now we trying to cancel someone off a 30 second clip of a 2 hour podcast that was actually made months/a year ago that was sent from a homophobic burner account.
And shout out to Jericho getting Ryan Satin outta here in 2018

Who said Alexa Bliss said those things? lol

I'm just saying that was one of the responses. She got the video on the 14th and waited 10 whole days before addressing it. AFTER Ryan Satin and Jd went at it over the weekend and AFTER Hana Kimura passed. They using Hana's passing as a way to try and censor someone and stand on some moral high ground all while doing the exact thing they calling someone else out for. Was it a bad analogy? Yes, but was it ultimately a criticism of her skills? Yes it was.

Now we trying to cancel someone off a 30 second clip of a 2 hour podcast that was actually made months/a year ago that was sent from a homophobic burner account.
And shout out to Jericho getting Ryan Satin outta here in 2018

Lmao i hate that u even got me goin back n forth about this shit. Thats your boy n u gonna defend him till the earths end cause hes an Anti WWE guy. Look at you, coming up wit all kinds of bullshit excuses

Posting an old clip of Jericho telling Satin to fuck off when nobody mentioned Ryan Satin. its clear why u defending dude.

Dont quote me no more about this bullshit yo. I cant even believe ive given it this much attention

Lmao i hate that u even got me goin back n forth about this shit. Thats your boy n u gonna defend him till the earths end cause hes an Anti WWE guy. Look at you, coming up wit all kinds of bullshit excuses

Posting an old clip of Jericho telling Satin to fuck off when nobody mentioned Ryan Satin. its clear why u defending dude.

Dont quote me no more about this bullshit yo. I cant even believe ive given it this much attention
So he's my boy now? Because I see this for what it is and disagree with you he's my boy now? I even said that the analogy/comparison was wrong but that this was some bs...that's my boy? Really? Also this all connects to what went down with Ryan Satin yesterday who unblocked dude just to start some mess. You do know that Satin works for the WWE right?

He actually isn't an Anti-WWE guy. He's like many in the community that just want the WWE to actually be better and provide and enjoyable product than what it is...but then again it seems the WWE can do no wrong in your eyes.
fW7vluR7_400x400.jpg

You gave it this much attention because for some reason you have a hard time calling WWE out for them spitting in your face for years like many other people. So basically no one can criticize a public figure because they don't want to see it up and down their timeline. I wish that type of thinking was afforded to me all those years ago before I found inner peace.

Back