Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Simply put, she was next. She was being positioned as the Ace of Stardom. Basically Rhea Ripley or Charlotte Flair. She would have been in NXT or AEW within the next 5 years. This girl had IT.
Damn shame....May she rip. Those peoples words cannot hurt her anymore

RIP to her
unfortunately deaths usually come in threes but i hope another wrestling death doesn’t occur
it’s been a rough week

As someone who actually watches JD, dude actually does have a point. It's also funny how they used an old clip to do to JD exactly what they were talking about stopping due to what happened with Hana.

Ay that shit funny af. Niggas formed like voltron on his ass

Thats what get tho. He always talking shit and the talent lets it slide. Not today tho.
Supposedly Alexa Bliss was sent that video on the 14th and waited until now to get upset. Conveniently AFTER Hana Kimura's death and JD and Ryan Satin going at it the other day.

Supposedly Alexa Bliss was sent that video on the 14th and waited until now to get upset. Conveniently AFTER Hana Kimura's death and JD and Ryan Satin going at it the other day.
Dont even matter. He made a post about how he hope that chicks death makes people wake up n stop cyberbullying in the IWC but hes part of the problem. He needed to be called out.

Dont even matter. He made a post about how he hope that chicks death makes people wake up n stop cyberbullying in the IWC but hes part of the problem. He needed to be called out.
SMH "that chick's." Anyways it's ironic how they doing the same thing even talking about running into him. To do what? Have a chat? Yea okay. Nah, this some hypocritical stuff. Just ignore him if that's the case. They using Hana Kimura's death to springboard this just like Ryan Satin was trying to use it the other day

Who is this JD character? Fill me In

nevermind. Did my googles. Yea she gave him what he wanted: attention
That clip was from MONTHS ago. She got sent that clip on the 14th. It's the 25th and NOW she want to say something AFTER we just had a tragic death in the wrestling community and AFTER Ryan Satin and Jd got into it over the weekend?

Who is this JD character? Fill me In

nevermind. Did my googles. Yea she gave him what he wanted: attention

It aint even the first time thats the funnny thing yet he got a few weird niggas defending him cause she finally said something about it. Like i said he stay talking shit, not just bout her

JD don't really be saying anything worse than what is said on here or other wrestling forums. I can admit that clip albeit a joke was kinda yikes, but it's not really that bad. Strowman can't wrestle? Fact. Alexa Bliss don't be doing nothing in her matches? Fact. Like...what we talking about here? This'll blow over in a week

JD don't really be saying anything worse than what is said on here or other wrestling forums. I can admit that clip albeit a joke was kinda yikes, but it's not really that bad. Strowman can't wrestle? Fact. Alexa Bliss don't be doing nothing in her matches? Fact. Like...what we talking about here? This'll blow over in a week

You cant defend bullshit like that and in the same breath bring up ol girl who committed suicide due to people talking shit on social media. You think they wanna see bullshit like that up and down they time line? Stop defending clown shit nigga.

I for one dont care, im all for the jokes n shit but its wild how people can be on some kumbaya shit one minute and then defending a dude whos known for talking shit whenever he gets called on it

Just cause thats one of they favorites

You cant defend bullshit like that and in the same breath bring up ol girl who committed suicide due to people talking shit on social media. You think they wanna see bullshit like that up and down they time line? Stop defending clown shit nigga.
SMH@ "ol girl". JD criticized her wrestling...not her personal life. He used a bad analogy, but it was ultimately criticizing her wrestling skill. So no one can criticize her wrestling because she doesn't want to se bs like that up and down her timeline? Interesting brother Dubbz

SMH@ "ol girl". JD criticized her wrestling...not her personal life. He used a bad analogy, but it was ultimately criticizing her wrestling skill. So no one can criticize her wrestling because she doesn't want to se bs like that up and down her timeline? Interesting brother Dubbz

Once again aint that what caused the tragedy just this past week and had everyone on twitter talking bout how the IWC needed to do better?

People gotta stop picking and choosing when bullshit like that is ok

Last edited:
Lmao @Shenco you’re gonna love this

Since WWE began broadcasting their television shows from the WWE Performance Center, they have done so with zero fans, first in front of rows of empty chairs before repositioning their camera shots to face the entrance ramp. This has led to what has been the new normal, WWE performers competing in an empty building, something that had never been done with the exception of speciality matches like Boiler Room Brawls that started out backstage.

As of tonight's episode of Monday Night Raw, that will change.

PWInsider.com has confirmed that for tonight's broadcast (which is being taped right now), WWE NXT developmental talent will be sitting in the crowd to help create a live atmosphere. This will add ambient noise and bring about more of a normal feel for viewers of the show, following the strategy All Elite Wrestling has employed in recent weeks for their Dynamite tapings and this past weekend's Double or Nothing PPV.

Previously, WWE had opted not to maintain the empty buildings as there was a feeling among some executives that it would look bad in an era where social distancing was being pushed and that it would hurt the professional look and feel of the WWE broadcasts. PWInsider.com had been told several weeks ago that many within WWE tweren't happy with the sterile feel of their broadcasts, but felt it was a necessary evil to produce content. Whether tonight is a full-time change or just an experiment for tonight's broadcast remains to be seen.

Fightful.com were the first to report that there were plans to use NXT talent in the audience tonight. PWInsider.com independently learned of the plans when posting our story.

Lmao @Shenco you’re gonna love this

Since WWE began broadcasting their television shows from the WWE Performance Center, they have done so with zero fans, first in front of rows of empty chairs before repositioning their camera shots to face the entrance ramp. This has led to what has been the new normal, WWE performers competing in an empty building, something that had never been done with the exception of speciality matches like Boiler Room Brawls that started out backstage.

As of tonight's episode of Monday Night Raw, that will change.

PWInsider.com has confirmed that for tonight's broadcast (which is being taped right now), WWE NXT developmental talent will be sitting in the crowd to help create a live atmosphere. This will add ambient noise and bring about more of a normal feel for viewers of the show, following the strategy All Elite Wrestling has employed in recent weeks for their Dynamite tapings and this past weekend's Double or Nothing PPV.

Previously, WWE had opted not to maintain the empty buildings as there was a feeling among some executives that it would look bad in an era where social distancing was being pushed and that it would hurt the professional look and feel of the WWE broadcasts. PWInsider.com had been told several weeks ago that many within WWE tweren't happy with the sterile feel of their broadcasts, but felt it was a necessary evil to produce content. Whether tonight is a full-time change or just an experiment for tonight's broadcast remains to be seen.

Fightful.com were the first to report that there were plans to use NXT talent in the audience tonight. PWInsider.com independently learned of the plans when posting our story.
I do love it. They should have been doing this. I thought they would steal that the first week AEW did it. Shoot AEW lowkey starting to have "fans"(production and talent's families) in the stands again as well

Back