Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

How yall feel about this?

Just doing what comedians do

people soft af these days, you really cant say shit without them catching feelings

we've heard way worse

Becky Lynch and Seth Rollins will welcome their first child this December, according to a People Magazine interview with Lynch. If we do that math, that would mean Lynch likely worked Wrestlemania 36 while pregnant (whether she knew she was pregnant or not at the time), which could also explain why she (rightfully!) didn't have the all-out physical war with Shayna Baszler that many expected going into that show. Either way, Lynch is a hell of a warrior.

Lynch's farewell promo was taped yesterday at the WWE Performance Center. We are told that Asuka didn't know when she taped Money in the Bank (4/15) that she was actually winning the Raw Women's title as WWE kept all discussion private. There were a number of people who were there at the taping yesterday who legitimately had no idea Lynch was pregnant until the segment was taped.

We are told there is no timetable for Lynch's potential return, at all. Motherhood is the priority right now, as it certainly should be.

Lynch told People Magazine that she had accomplished everything she has wanted to in WWE, remarking, "I don't know what the next chapter is because I only know what it's like to think for myself when I'm by myself. So I don't know what it'll look like and how my priorities shift and what I'm going to want in the future. So, everything's open."

It should be noted there's been a lot of talk of Lynch getting more involved in pursuing acting projects in recent months.

Lynch also noted she and Rollins had set a wedding for this month but that has been postponed due to the coronavirus pandemic.

Obviously, everyone at PWInsider.com sends our best wishes to Rollins and Lynch and their respective families on the impending new addition!

A&E Announces New Show With Triple H And Stephanie McMahon: "The Quest For Lost WWE Treasures"

A&E announced today that they have expanded their partnership with WWE for a new series - The Quest for Lost WWE Treasures.

Triple H and Stephanie McMahon will host each episode, and take viewers on "the ultimate hunt to find some of WWE's most iconic, lost memorabilia."

The two WWE bosses will lead a team of collectors, WWE Superstars and Legends, as they investigate, negotiate, bid and travel across the United States to hunt down and reclaim some of the most elusive WWE collectibles.

A&E and WWE Studios will produce the new show with Triple H and Stephanie. There's no word yet on when it will premiere. This goes with the previously announced greenlight of five "Biography" specials that were first revealed in 2019, on WWE Hall of Famers Randy Savage, Roddy Piper, Booker T, Steve Austin, and Shawn Michaels. Filming for those specials were done last year, for future premieres.

The press release for new A&E programming included the following blurb for "The Quest for Lost WWE Treasures." Stay tuned for updates on the show.

Excited for this, should be dope.

Back