Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Curtis Axel just got them papers.

WWE today announced the release of Curtis Axel.

Axel, the son of WWE Hall of Famer Curt "Mr. Perfect" Hennig, had been with the company since signing a developmental deal in 2007. Originally trained by his father, Harley Race and Brad Rheighans, Axel was a former WWE Intercontinental and Raw Tag Team Champion. For a time, he was managed by Paul Heyman, including scoring a win over Triple H.

In recent years, Axel had been teaming with another third-generation star, Bo Dallas as one-half of the B-Team.

WWE today announced the release of Curtis Axel.

Axel, the son of WWE Hall of Famer Curt "Mr. Perfect" Hennig, had been with the company since signing a developmental deal in 2007. Originally trained by his father, Harley Race and Brad Rheighans, Axel was a former WWE Intercontinental and Raw Tag Team Champion. For a time, he was managed by Paul Heyman, including scoring a win over Triple H.

In recent years, Axel had been teaming with another third-generation star, Bo Dallas as one-half of the B-Team.

Man i forgot that mf pinned HHH

they brought him in like he was about to be a big deal, shit didnt last but like 2-3 wks

Heyman dropped Axel himself i think i remember him saying the chemistry wasn't there and the bar was set too high with him managing Lesnar

idk what happened with Cesaro

IMG-20200430-162435.jpg

Back