Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I don't believe that anonymous wrestler bullshit

that could be anybody calling pretending to be a talent but of course folks about to run with this story like its fact

If your company is forcing you to work when you feel unsafe then why do you wanna remain anonymous and stay with the company after the fact?

makes no sense
Uhh bills still gotta be paid

I don't believe that anonymous wrestler bullshit

that could be anybody calling pretending to be a talent but of course folks about to run with this story like its fact

If your company is forcing you to work when you feel unsafe then why do you wanna remain anonymous and stay with the company after the fact?

makes no sense
It happens every day in every work environment and common asf to do this. Alot of people complain about conditions and want things to change but dont want to put their name on it in fear of being judged or fucked around by their job aka what Vince is known to do.

It happens every day in every work environment and common asf to do this. Alot of people complain about conditions and want things to change but dont want to put their name on it in fear of being judged or fucked around by their job aka what Vince is known to do.

well they pussy and i still wanna see solid proof

its a lot of talent thats not working tv right now cause they're not comfortable with it, the proof is in all the NXT talent thats being used on RAW

Last edited:
EWIYQsNX0AAPX9z

I thought the roof top match was gonna be the match for the tag titles? Just read that its for the MITB matches tho

The Head quarters where these matches take place has 7 floors n somebody said Nia Jax gone be tired before she gets half way

Gronk already might be done. He denounced his retirement and is about to get scooped up by the Bucaneers

During a meeting of the Orange County Board of County Commissioners today, someone claiming to be an anomymous WWE employee submitted a public comment that he and others are being "forced to work" WWE's Performance Center TV tapings, claiming they are forced to touch others while working and feels that if he speaks up to his superiors, he will be fired.
Bitch boy

well they pussy and i still wanna see solid proof

its a lot of talent thats not working tv right now cause they're not comfortable with it, the proof is in all the NXT talent thats being used on RAW
Ehh I dont think that makes anybody pussy at all.

But yeah they could just stay home but with Vince who knows what else is being said backstage.

:hahaha:

fuck this guy and his father Dave Meltzer

lmaooo "Ahh.. you're right.."

mf got caught

Idk what that CTE discussion was about btw i just thought the video was funny as shit

Last edited:
Triple H Says WrestleMania Needs To Be Over Two Nights Going Forward

The EVP of Global Talent Strategy & Development for WWE Triple H recently appeared on Corey Graves’ After The Bell podcast this week. ‘The Game’ discussed a number of subjects from his near 25 year career, including the filming and logistics of WrestleMania 36 that took place earlier this month.

This year’s WrestleMania is unlike any that fans have ever seen and hopefully the worldwide pandemic will have cleared by WrestleMania 37 next year. This year’s iteration of the biggest show in WWE’s calendar also took place over 2 nights, unprecedented in the event’s history.
Many fans and those in the industry would applaud the concept, with previous shows lasting nearly 8 hours including the pre-show. One of the bigger names that agrees with the two night concept? Triple H.

Triple H on a Two-Night Event

“Well, I mean my opinion is my opinion, but I think it was much more enjoyable than the eight hour extravaganza” Triple H began on the episode. “It’s just become so big that it’s almost when you think about it; it started out as a concert that ended up being a festival.”

Concert To Festival

The Cerebral Assassin would elaborate further, saying “it’s this week long thing you know? When you think about it in that manner. Now the Thursday would have been the Hall of Fame, Friday was Smackdown, Saturday was going to be NXT Takeover. Sunday would have been WrestleMania, Monday would have been RAW.”

With Chaos Comes The Genius

Triple H would then confirm that he much preferred the two-night concept for the actual WrestleMania event itself. “Like, it’s a week long festival and I think that the big main-stage attraction needs to be those two nights and it’d be this weekend of events. I do think that’s probably a change that; with chaos comes the genius and maybe that is the genius of it. I know there’s been people saying that for a period of time, but that’s a major shift and that doesn’t come easy. I think people in the world look at stuff like that and think ‘why can’t they just make it two nights?'”
Hunter would sarcastically finish by saying “yeah, because it’s really easy to!”

MITB matches are supposedly cinematic

I feel like if any of them were gonna be shot like that then it should be the tag team match for SD. that would be comedy

idk how the others will play out like that

Triple H Says WrestleMania Needs To Be Over Two Nights Going Forward

The EVP of Global Talent Strategy & Development for WWE Triple H recently appeared on Corey Graves’ After The Bell podcast this week. ‘The Game’ discussed a number of subjects from his near 25 year career, including the filming and logistics of WrestleMania 36 that took place earlier this month.

This year’s WrestleMania is unlike any that fans have ever seen and hopefully the worldwide pandemic will have cleared by WrestleMania 37 next year. This year’s iteration of the biggest show in WWE’s calendar also took place over 2 nights, unprecedented in the event’s history.
Many fans and those in the industry would applaud the concept, with previous shows lasting nearly 8 hours including the pre-show. One of the bigger names that agrees with the two night concept? Triple H.

Triple H on a Two-Night Event

“Well, I mean my opinion is my opinion, but I think it was much more enjoyable than the eight hour extravaganza” Triple H began on the episode. “It’s just become so big that it’s almost when you think about it; it started out as a concert that ended up being a festival.”

Concert To Festival

The Cerebral Assassin would elaborate further, saying “it’s this week long thing you know? When you think about it in that manner. Now the Thursday would have been the Hall of Fame, Friday was Smackdown, Saturday was going to be NXT Takeover. Sunday would have been WrestleMania, Monday would have been RAW.”

With Chaos Comes The Genius

Triple H would then confirm that he much preferred the two-night concept for the actual WrestleMania event itself. “Like, it’s a week long festival and I think that the big main-stage attraction needs to be those two nights and it’d be this weekend of events. I do think that’s probably a change that; with chaos comes the genius and maybe that is the genius of it. I know there’s been people saying that for a period of time, but that’s a major shift and that doesn’t come easy. I think people in the world look at stuff like that and think ‘why can’t they just make it two nights?'”
Hunter would sarcastically finish by saying “yeah, because it’s really easy to!”
Trying to be like NJPW

Back