Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

PWInsider.com reported that the following NXT stars were released from WWE over the past few days:

* Tino Sabbatelli
* Cezar Bononi
* Mars Wang
* Taynara Conti

Nick Ogarelli also revealed that he was released

Kassius Ohno was released earlier this week

Last edited:
PWInsider.com reported that the following NXT stars were released from WWE over the past few days:

* Tino Sabbatelli
* Cezar Bononi
* Mars Wang
* Taynara Conti

Nick Ogarelli also revealed that he was released

Kassius Ohno was released earlier this week

Ima miss seeing Taynara Conti

that ass was amazing, last time she was on tv she was botching like an mf tho

Ohno I'm kinda shocked they released but he wasn't going anywhere. They lost interest with him when he started gaining weight, which wasnt his fault cause i think he has some kind of condition

Surprised Cedric Alexander made it

they just put him in a team w/ Ricochet recently, even got them in matching gear so it looks like they might be moving forward as a legit team.

I even saw a name floating around for them but cant remember it. One of the announcers said it on RAW this past monday i think

Im more surprised that they didnt get rid of Lars, this was their chance to do so since his carreer is basically in the toilet now, i dont seee him bouncing back from all the shit that came out about him + all the racist shit and him bombing a major opportunity against Cena at mania

The Revival, Dash Wilder and Scott Dawson, were recently released from their WWE contracts and are now free to work anywhere they choose.

We have exclusively learned of WWE’s final creative plans for The Revival prior to their release from the company.

WWE’s plan was to repackage The Revival with new ring gear, and new music, with a completely different dynamic for the team as Vince McMahon had wanted to turn them into a comedy team.

We have received images that show the new ring gear, and look that Vince had in mind for The Revival, as he personally handed these photos to Dash and Dawson himself in their final meeting.

0bba90338f334035f37fd0434997871d.jpg

d6138fdf14deaa4ab751a05b62c55052.jpg

27d2c5aff5bd6e2dc209c274fecd1216.jpg

LMAO. Vince is hilarious

LMAO. Vince is hilarious
This can't be real bruh. Nah

I'll give them that...its different

I ain't catch smackdown but I heard about this and it looks like its gone slap.

When they forced to be creative on the fly they come through. Now we just gotta see if this shit delivers

LMAO. Vince is hilarious

triple h and his NXT pals put in so much effort to make their talent look legit, only for vince to treat them like a joke once called to the main roster

That's why I dont understand when niggas be saying such n such needs to be on RAW or SD.

NXT is where it's at
Its where it's at until they've outgrown the small pond. Just because RAW and Smackdown have been ass doesnt mean they cant be improved. Main roster money hit different too.

That's why I dont understand when niggas be saying such n such needs to be on RAW or SD.

NXT is where it's at

Yeah but there's certain talent on NXT thats already hit that ceiling. Can only do but so much. Gotta let them spread their wings on the main roster and see if they can fly.

The problem...is Vince. And hope that he doesn't fucc up their career when they get to RAW/SD.

Yeah but there's certain talent on NXT thats already hit that ceiling. Can only do but so much. Gotta let them spread their wings on the main roster and see if they can fly.

The problem...is Vince. And hope that he doesn't fucc up their career when they get to RAW/SD.
Exactly like I dont want to see these same guys float in NXT just because it's the better place of the 3 for booking, eventually you want to see these guys in a different space where the ceiling is expanded even if that place gets a bad rep, its still the bigger spotlight.

Exactly like I dont want to see these same guys float in NXT just because it's the better place of the 3 for booking, eventually you want to see these guys in a different space where the ceiling is expanded even if that place gets a bad rep, its still the bigger spotlight.

Keith Lee got next. If and when he loses that title...you either put him in the hunt for that NXT championship belt...or send him to the main roster. Bruh too good of a talent to keep him on NXT. Bruh already got the "rub" during Survior Series, and Royal Rumble.

Back