Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

The Los Angeles Times announced that the city will be hosting Wrestlemania 37 and revealed the following dates for Wrestlemania weekend events:

Thursday, March 25, 2021 – WWE Hall Of Fame – Staples Center – Los Angeles, CA
Friday, March 26, 2021 – Friday Night SmackDown – Staples Center – Los Angeles, CA
Saturday, March 27, 2021 – NXT TakeOver: Los Angeles – Staples Center – Los Angeles, CA
Sunday, March 28, 2021 – Wrestlemania 37 – SoFi Stadium – Inglewood, CA
Monday, March 29, 2021 – Monday Night RAW – Staples Center, Los Angeles, CA

Axxess events will be held at the Los Angeles ConventionCenter.

Wrestlemania will take place at the new SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, CA which has a capacity of 70,240.

John Saboor, WWE Executive Vice President Of Special events, gave the following statement regarding the event:

"So many of the organizations that came together to attract WrestleMania 37 to Los Angeles were the same ones that worked to bring the Super Bowl to Los Angeles. We now regularly host WrestleMania at venues that either hosted the Super Bowl a year or so prior or after and it’s a wonderfulopportunity for those regions to build blue prints that they can use for hosting major events such as WrestleMania and the Super Bowl."

Last edited:
yea i checked out pretty much my entire 20's

stopped like 2001, and started back up like 2009/2010

i caught shit here n there, but i missed a lot of shit

i was shocked to find out edge was main event....

i had no idea what the appeal of john cena was...

takers american bad ass completely caught me off guard

the only moment i really caught was orton being kicked outta evolution....that shit was great.....

i was shocked to find out edge was main event....

i had no idea what the appeal of john cena was...

takers american bad ass completely caught me off guard

the only moment i really caught was orton being kicked outta evolution....that shit was great.....

Lesnar was a problem when he came in

i remember that night he debuted and fucked up some folks in the ring, I was at the edge of my seat like wtffff this motherfucker look like a machop pokemon

latest

watching his first summerslam against the ock

2002 was his rookie year, i missed this whole shit ...

watching his first summerslam against the ock

2002 was his rookie year, i missed this whole shit ...
you need to go back and watch those years on the network bruh

thats like my favorite era to watch honestly,like i cant tell you how many times I be like "Man it aint shit on, im bouta watch a couple of throw back RAW & SDs" its a lot to get through but that shit still dope.

this nigga Kofi got me thinking now bruh. I always wanted a flat top with the part in it.

Just watched this, this was a classic

Man that reveal was crazy as shit

I don't even know what grade I was in but i was young and Rikishi was like one of my favorites back cause of Too Cool and all that dancing shit they used to do. I just knew that mf was gonna die after he owned up to it

I remember in an interview he did Rikishi said he didnt wanna do it cause he didnt think it was the right time for him to be going heel especially since he was so over as a face. Said him and creative had words behind it too

His character really did fall flat after that shit even when they tried to reintroduce him back as a face

Back