Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

All eyes will definitely be on AEW tho if/when she becomes a free agent because Cody been going so hard against racism. To be honest I dont even think they would of signed her if this didnt come out because there was always reports of her being hard to work with.

I just think no one thought it was this bad until all the other shit started being brought up in this situation too. Word is WWE even passed on her because she had a shitty attitude and that says a lot if those mfs didnt bite

Idk man

I kinda feel like nothing is gonna come of this and thats fucked up but you know how the game goes.

Whatever TNA had planned for her will still probably happen tomorrow and I wouldn't even be surprised if their ratings even got a little boost cause people like watching fuck shit unfold.
Yeah they basically built the whole company around her and her beating up the top male talent, they going have to cut that investment short or look like they just desperate by not doing so.

Last edited:
Charlotte Flair will say nigga next.....it's in her Dna....Ric Flair called Teddy Long nigga back when Long was a referee.

Nah that was Arn Anderson

unles they both did that shit

I do know Flair has been called out for being racist tho on more than on occasion

dont look for Tessa to be completely black balled from wrestling, same w/ Charlotte or any other wrestler who comes through the industry and says some fucked up shit while having ties to one of those old racist bastards.

Nah that was Arn Anderson

unles they both did that shit

I do know Flair has been called out for being racist tho on more than on occasion

dont look for Tessa to be completely black balled from wrestling, same w/ Charlotte or any other wrestler who comes through the industry and says some fucked up shit while having ties to one of those old racist bastards.
teddy did a shoot interview and he said "Ric Flair called me a nigga. "

Seems like Tessa a racist ass bitch and it got covered up cuz vets routinely haze rookies and they gotta take it to make it to the next level.

But she was on some other shit ...

I say fuck her

I wouldn’t be surprised if their main event goes on tonight without a hitch

she’ll probably receive a standing ovation from the crowd

this is just a minor inconvenience for booking and white wrestling fans

despite how many black people support wrestling, we are not the target audience in this country

tessa can win the title, make history, receive publicity, talk about how she’s learned from her mistakes and gain support like this shit never happened

be prepared niggas

So hold up, Tessa a racist piece of shit and you dudes only wondering why the chicks are speaking up now

Lol no if this was found out earlier she probably wouldn’t have gotten this huge push in impact wrestling and it could have been used for someone else more deserving. All it took was for Tessa to said women should support each other the day before she was probably gonna win the world title. It does look suspicious the women accusing her wait til yesterday to say something when this happened years ago. I do think she did it since all those women wouldn’t lie about something so damning but wished it was revealed right after it happened

I wouldn’t be surprised if their main event goes on tonight without a hitch

she’ll probably receive a standing ovation from the crowd

this is just a minor inconvenience for booking and white wrestling fans

despite how many black people support wrestling, we are not the target audience in this country

tessa can win the title, make history, receive publicity, talk about how she’s learned from her mistakes and gain support like this shit never happened

be prepared niggas
She's not sorry, she denies the allegation

Lol no if this was found out earlier she probably wouldn’t have gotten this huge push in impact wrestling and it could have been used for someone else more deserving. All it took was for Tessa to said women should support each other the day before she was probably gonna win the world title. It does look suspicious the women accusing her wait til yesterday to say something when this happened years ago. I do think she did it since all those women wouldn’t lie about something so damning but wished it was revealed right after it happened

The women are supporting each other unfortunately for Tessa it's against her.

Back