Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

:yikes1: :yikes1: :yikes1:

Damn and Tessa seemed cool as hell too

I used to watch her instagram lives when she'd be traveling to shows with Moose.

If true it just goes to show that mfs can "have black friends" but still be fuckin racist when they wanna be

they look like clowns too tho for only calling it out now but still

Yea they wanna say something now when she’s on the verge of winning her company’s world title

Thats the shit i be talking about

Same shit happened with that Orton video a few months ago

Everyone brushed it under the rug on twitter except for the black folks

then whenever him and Tony Khan had their little exchange they decided it was news worthy

motherfuckers dont really be caring and then they put on an act like they do whenever somebody pisses them off

i dont care how many black friends they have
how many black people they've dated/married
or how many half-black kids they have

it never surprises me when non-black people say anti-black shit

Lmaooo they forming like voltron on her ass, chicks from all promotions.

this is sad for so many reasons man

fuck all these bitches

and i mean every single last one of em.

Tessa for saying the shit and them for waiting till now to even speak up, that says a whole lot

boyz-n-the-hood-door-slam.gif

you hate to fuckin see it

seems like these women were quiet until tessa started preaching what she, allegedly, doesn’t practice and forced them to call her out on her bullshit

i’m not sure why fans are upset at them

seems like these women were quiet until tessa started preaching what she, allegedly, doesn’t practice and forced them to call her out on her bullshit

i’m not sure why fans are upset at them
Yeah I'm 50/50 on it, why wait to say something but they prolly just decided to separate themselves away from her and when she got online acting like a angel they were like okay hold up...

Social media has ruined a lot of shit for me like sports and wrestling. Sigh
Facts, tho in alot of cases they are in every way right to call out the fuck shit but there Is also too much attention on people who can and will say anything knowing it will ruin people. Social media the biggest gift and curse platform.

Welp Tessa ain't becoming TNA world champion and prolly hurt her chances in AEW. Sad cus like I said before she was on top of the female wrestling game.

Idk man

I kinda feel like nothing is gonna come of this and thats fucked up but you know how the game goes.

Whatever TNA had planned for her will still probably happen tomorrow and I wouldn't even be surprised if their ratings even got a little boost cause people like watching fuck shit unfold.

Back