Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I hope he gets the help he needs but right now hes in denial. He keeps saying nothings wrong with him and shit but yesterday he went on another random rant about WWE and Jay Lethal (who he said he wouldn't be talking about anymore)

I hope he gets the help he needs but right now hes in denial. He keeps saying nothings wrong with him and shit but yesterday he went on another random rant about WWE and Jay Lethal (who he said he wouldn't be talking about anymore)

It has to be deeper than the shirt he deemed racist. He went from winning the breakout tournament and almost beat the nxt champion to being let out his long term contract and still isn’t satisfied. Gotta be mental issues

WALTER's WWE UK Championship belt, as well as WALTER's passport, were stolen earlier today in Chicago, IL after a smash and grab of the rental car WALTER had the items inside, PWInsider.com has learned.

We are also told that Timothy Thatcher also had property stolen in the smash and grab.
We are told by several local independent wrestlers that there's been recent rash of robberies near Logan Square in Chicago, where tonight's EVOLVE 142 event is slated to be held.
WALTER is facing EVOLVE Champion Josh Briggs in the main event of tonight's event.

The move used to be awesome now to be used as just another thing to do is wack. The CD has gone the way of the ddt, power bomb and super kick, everybody doing them and cheapening the move

WWE issued the following statement:

"WWE has come to terms on the release of Sin Cara. WWE wishes him all the best in his future endeavors

I actually forgot he was Hunico until he requested his release a couple weeks ago.

people gotta look at the fact that he was really injury prone too

If you're injury prone then you basically fucked in the WWE unless the fans make their voices heard and push for you to get another chance.

I liked him as hunico more also... i was hoping those couple of weeks when he was w epico and primo was gonna lead to something. I really think it could've been a dope stable

WWE announced that Luke Harper has been released, following Sin Cara.

The company's statement reads: "WWE has come to terms on the releases of Jonathan Huber (Luke Harper) and Sin Cara. WWE wishes them all the best in their future endeavors.

Back