Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Umaga should have had at least one run with the belt

I read Vince took his death really hard. I cant remember who it was maybe Jericho but somebody was talking about it not even 2 weeks ago. Apparently he had some kind of addiction which is why he was released. Vince tried to help him get clean but it didn't work.

I feel like he definitely would of gotten his hands on the strap if all that didnt happen. Jacob Fatu in MLW reminds me a lot of him. & I'm thinking his character must be in honor of Umaga. He even does nails the top rope splash just like him

D-4LvfRXUAACGZm-696x494.jpg

I read Vince took his death really hard. I cant remember who it was maybe Jericho but somebody was talking about it not even 2 weeks ago. Apparently he had some kind of addiction which is why he was released. Vince tried to help him get clean but it didn't work.

I feel like he definitely would of gotten his hands on the strap if all that didnt happen. Jacob Fatu in MLW reminds me a lot of him. & I'm thinking his character must be in honor of Umaga. He even does nails the top rope splash just like him

Is Jacob related to the Usos?

3d
I don't have a problem with women main eventing If they actually delivered. Wrestlemania main event = trash
Survivor Series main event= trash
Most Becky Lynch matches= just alright

Imo Charlotte and Sasha should be running the division, they are the only 2 consistently putting on good matches on PPV outside a Takeover.

You better put some RESPECK on Asuka name!

Ripley would of been perfect to take it off of her, she is a bad ass without having to express she is a bad ass.

I'm starting to become a big Mia Yim fan. Her and Ripley. Bianca is automatic but I wanna see her on the main roster wrecking shyt.

im really surprised that none of these promotions have capitalized off starting a Samoan Dynasty stable honestly

WWE doing it would make the most sense considering all the guys that they have,

You got Reigns, the Usos and then theres like 2 or 3 more in NXT who aren't getting a lot of tv time. Samoa Joe doesn't fall in with them but I damn sure would have him in it

By far one of the dumbest shyt ever.

How many main events by men we've seen where the match was garbage, or underwhelmed? PLEN-TY!! And lot of us have complained about it right in this very thread. The men fucc up just as much as the women.

Foh wit that logic
That's you, me personally I don't be caring about the women feuds. Their matches are still piss breaks

That's you, me personally I don't be caring about the women feuds. Their matches are still piss breaks

And so a lot of the mens matches too.

Niggas really keeping their eyes glued to the tv during a Shorty G match? Lol

Only Samoa Joe isnt lol

They really dropped the ball by not expanding more on that shit during his feud with Reigns. It was brought up a few times in their promos but the feud seems to have ended early so they could go with Reigns vs Bryan.

Idk maybe Joe got injured around that time so they had to but it would of been nice seeing how that played out

I seen some YouTube videos of him.... I was impressed.

I seen some YouTube videos of him.... I was impressed.

the most impressive thing to me is the fact that hes also good on the mic

you really dont get too many guys today that can go in the ring and deliver a believable promo but he checks off in both areas.

WWE wanted to sign him but he resigned with MLW. Hes a smart man.

By the time his contract expires with them he'll be even better and his value will also be up more

This nigga gets released from a FIVE YEAR contract is allowed to compete right away and gets signed by MLW and just had his debut.. now this. Man what a clown.

Back