Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

My sources within the industry have told me Keith Lee's AEW contract has expired and he's heading back to WWE and showing up at Bad Blood.

Naw I'm bullshyt'n. Lol. I just saw this shyt pop up on my IG...

IF this is true...do yall think he should go back to WWE? Imo...yes. That main roster wrong needs to be righted. I think HHH will do a far better job with him, than VKM and TK.

Nah send him home and get a different job.
He is washed with health issues and it's too far in the game to try and get him close to shape.

Keith Lee had a decent run on the indies and NXT. Let's move on..

Last edited:
Jinder respectfully I hear you, but now is not the time for that. Start your own campaign outside of black fans calling for more black representation

If you took all of the Black talent in wrestling and started a promotion, I do not doubt it would be just as good if not better than any other wrestling on TV. Black (wrestling) is stacked right now. WWE alone is washing money down the drain because they don't know how to book non-White talent.

In the run up to NXT’s debut on The CW tonight, Shawn Michaels noted in an interview that there would be updates to the brand’s presentation. As we previously reported, the Performance Center set in Orlando is undergoing updates while the brand is on the road.

Fightful Select’s Corey Brennan has now learned that a new logo is set to make its debut with tonight’s show in Chicago. The logo is silver and black and more rectangular in shape then the previous logo.

The current iteration of the NXT logo made its debut in 2022, replacing the previous multicolored logo of NXT 2.0.

Back