Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Yes why wouldnt it be?

I’d like to see my black people excelling at every turn and especially in wrestling but I also don’t want it forced. Dont push someone because they are black but because they are that good and deserve the push

I’d like to see my black people excelling at every turn and especially in wrestling but I also don’t want it forced. Dont push someone because they are black but because they are that good and deserve the push
That's what they've been doing for ever other race why not do it with a black wrestler

But they arent pushing any black males into prominent spots period.

In fact they let go of the only nigga who still had some kinda main event juice and before that they werent even using him.

People have been begging WWE to do something with Montez Ford for years now and their response was to keep him in a tag team with no idea as to what their direction is. So even if they end up pushing a guy like Tez or Melo in response to people wanting to see more representation, they did it to themselves by never making any black male stars to begin with. Thats how we got here.

But they arent pushing any black males into prominent spots period.

In fact they let go of the only nigga who still had some kinda main event juice and before that they werent even using him.

People have been begging WWE to do something with Montez Ford for years now and their response was to keep him in a tag team with no idea as to what their direction is. So even if they end up pushing a guy like Tez or Melo in response to people wanting to see more representation, they did it to themselves by never making any black male stars to begin with. Thats how we got here.

Bianca did say a few weeks ago that Montez is staying as a tag team guy because of Dawkins. Montez can be pushed as a top guy but that’s on him to stay in the tag division. Pretty sure WWE would have no problem pushing Montez as a singles guy

Back