Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Vince can’t do everything. Raw, Smackdown, XFL and nxt? Ain’t happening. XFL gonna take up most of his time but he does have a good Tran. He can check in from time to time but please don’t make so many decisions in creative

I dont think he'll have any say in it at all.

I think hes bout to fall back from RAW & SD too honestly. XFL is gonna require a lot of attention & you know he not trying to see that shit fail again.

From the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter (subscription required and encouraged) Dave Meltzer reports on the possibility of very strange bedfellows roaming the halls of Fox Sports 1.

“CAA, which represents Punk and also represents WWE, has had an agent reach out to FOX head honchos about Punk as a co-host of the upcoming new FS 1 talk show. From a WWE standpoint, my gut is that they’d hate the idea. He’d be working for FOX, not WWE. We’re told there have been no negotiations at all regarding that. The impression is WWE wouldn’t like it but things change daily.”

From the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter (subscription required and encouraged) Dave Meltzer reports on the possibility of very strange bedfellows roaming the halls of Fox Sports 1.

“CAA, which represents Punk and also represents WWE, has had an agent reach out to FOX head honchos about Punk as a co-host of the upcoming new FS 1 talk show. From a WWE standpoint, my gut is that they’d hate the idea. He’d be working for FOX, not WWE. We’re told there have been no negotiations at all regarding that. The impression is WWE wouldn’t like it but things change daily.”
Meaning Punk would be discussing WWE on the show?

Got damn that was fast

Idk maybe they trolling w/ that pic.

Hell, I don't even mind the relationship and idc if its real i just dont want that shit shoved down my throat (nh) for the next several weeks/months

I feel like WWE bout to make a big fuckin deal out of that shit tho if its true. They love shit like this

Got damn that was fast

Idk maybe they trolling w/ that pic.

Hell, I don't even mind the relationship and idc if its real i just dont want that shit shoved down my throat (nh) for the next several weeks/months

I feel like WWE bout to make a big fuckin deal out of that shit tho if its true. They love shit like this

They through russev in the trash for a min, when him and lana got engaged

Enzo Amore and Big Cass have reportedly been in talks with WWE regarding a return to the company.

According to Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter (h/t WrestlingInc.com's Marc Middleton), Enzo and Cass would likely be positioned as top stars on NXT if they decide to re-sign with WWE.

With NXT set to debut a two-hour weekly show on USA Network on Sept. 18 and then go head-to-head with AEW on TNT beginning Oct. 2, Enzo and Cass would provide NXT with the type of shock-factor return that could get more fans to tune in.

Not looking forward to seeing either of them back

I'd personally welcome them back, they were easily the hottest tag team in a long time and OVER as fuck. Never understood the hate outside Enzo being extra everywhere he goes but his mic skills was always above majority of the roster. Slick wanted them in AEW tho because they got better characters to run with in the Tag division.

I'd personally welcome them back, they were easily the hottest tag team in a long time and OVER as fuck. Never understood the hate outside Enzo being extra everywhere he goes but his mic skills was always above majority of the roster. Slick wanted them in AEW tho because they got better characters to run with in the Tag division.

Even though Enzo was a douche backstage, he was wrongfully terminated by wwe. It would help nxt but their main roster run was so disappointing that they may not get the reactions they got in their first run in nxt

Enzo had a spark when he started...... After a while his shtick got stale. Since I don't watch NXT him coming back won't affect me and it's the same for Cas

Enzo has the mic skill and entertainment value.

Cass is just a big guy and he’s looking more in shape.

This wld be a good look for the tag team division. There isn’t a tag team hot right now at all.

They need a guy to help lead them in the right direction w their attitude though

Back