Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

What else did he say fam? was there anything else?

“The Hurt Business is dead, and it was killed off by the powers that be at WWE. But I can say this: Myself, Bobby Lashley, and Shelton Benjamin—we’re talking amongst ourselves about what we want to do going forward,” MVP said.

“I’ll just say, ‘Stay tuned.’ Stay tuned. Me, Bobby, and Shelton have been talking about what we want to do, and again, I’ll say, ‘Stay tuned.'”

“Hulk Hogan is racist,” he continued. “He said it himself.”

MVP also addressed working with Omos and WWE’s approach to booking him as an attraction.

“Omos has such a huge heart, literally and figuratively. He really wants to learn, he wants to get better. He was an open book, coachable and we weren’t on TV a lot, but we were on all the live events, so I got to watch him week in and week out improve and get better.”

“I talked to Triple H about how he was being used and Triple H was adamant he didn’t want him to be another Big Show, he didn’t want him on TV every week. He wanted him to be an attraction. He just wanted to break him out periodically to be an attraction. So, I don’t know what his status is now. I don’t know what they plan on doing with him.”

“If you can’t make money with a seven foot three inch, 385-pound former basketball player that can move – You don’t see him move a lot because they don’t want him to but when he wants to move, you’d be surprised how well that big man can move. If you can’t make money with that, you’re just an idiot.”

From a fake bleacher report account lol

Its a lot of these damn accounts popping up now but i see this one post a lot of shit that blows up and get retweeted so i wasnt sure. Theres two fake wrestle ops accounts and a wrestlepurist one.

should of known since it wasnt from Sapp or Zarian

Ceds options would of been limited if he had left. After the shit between his ole lady and AEW im pretty sure he wont about to go over there so he would of ended up just going to the indies unless he went for a run in japan or something

& hes back on tv now. im looking forward to seeing what they do w/ him and young OG on NXT, looks like they teasing a mentorship/tag team type situation for them the past two times hes appeared and hopefully it has a big pay off later on.

I get some of what MVP is saying but as far as Omos.... lets be real man that nigga stinks. I dont blame HHH for not putting him on tv. The most interesting thing they could have done with him was make him the Hurt Business body guard like they were teasing and they axed that when they axed the HB reunion.

I like Cedric being in NXT and potentially mentoring or working with Young OG like Dubbz mentioned. It looks like they got him away from Adonis and whatever that nigga got going on.

I get some of what MVP is saying but as far as Omos.... lets be real man that nigga stinks. I dont blame HHH for not putting him on tv. The most interesting thing they could have done with him was make him the Hurt Business body guard like they were teasing and they axed that when they axed the HB reunion.

I like Cedric being in NXT and potentially mentoring or working with Young OG like Dubbz mentioned. It looks like they got him away from Adonis and whatever that nigga got going on.

I don't know why MVP acting like we never saw Omos wrestle before cause we saw him several times under Vince and he was limited in the ring just like all the other guys his size. On top of that after seeing what he could do in the ring those first few times people were over it lol wont nobody trying to see him compete anymore. Like you said the best pitch would of been for him to be a bodyguard for THB.

guys that size really are best when used as special attractions. You can pull them out for spots against other guys the same size to pop the crowd during rumbles or like a segment at a big show if not then you just make him the muscle

And we really don’t know what Ced actually wants so I’m not mad that he resigned. Like you said, if he’s cool with working with young talent, especially black talent in NXT, good

Lmao ohh they talkin SHIT ahead of that final match

I still don't think they goin over... but they should atleast be out this program and back on track after its over.

Back