Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Fuck outta here. Just go ahead and add the ROH library to MAX if it goes through and/or make it a development show.
WBD didn't want it unless they explicitly named it AEW: ROH.

In the scrum he basically hinted that ROH might be on another Turner channel that isn't TBS / TNT and that rebranding it as AEW: ROH would benefit hugely. My guess is that's exactly what's happening, especially if the report about ROH getting more focused programming is true.

Last edited:
The ROH weekly tv is horseshit but the PPVs do ridiculously well and are great watches, even if you aren't familiar with what programs they got going on. There's a reason it's still around.

Athena been in the spot ass spot for so long I might be overrating her a bit. I hope Aminata doesnt get stuck in ROH like Athena has been

Athena been in the spot ass spot for so long I might be overrating her a bit. I hope Aminata doesnt get stuck in ROH like Athena has been
Athena is a top 3 women's worker in America imo. She shouldn't be on only ROH by any means, I think she shoulda gone on to do the Stardom 5Star GP instead of Anna Jay too.

100000%.

Watch Athena & Aminata's title match from the PPV last night. Saying Aminata isn't is dishonest.

Velvet's title match with her from Battle of the Belts X was VERY good too.

Athena is a top 3 women's worker in America imo. She shouldn't be on only ROH by any means, I think she shoulda gone on to do the Stardom 5Star GP instead of Anna Jay too.

Muthafuccas need to put some respeck on Aminata, Red Velvet, and Athena. These women can GO!

I was fan of Aminata since her 1st match. The potential was definitely there. Still is. Athena and Red Velvet have always put in work. Red Velvet is far better in the ring than Britt imo.

Muthafuccas need to put some respeck on Aminata, Red Velvet, and Athena. These women can GO!

I was fan of Aminata since her 1st match. The potential was definitely there. Still is. Athena and Red Velvet have always put in work. Red Velvet is far better in the ring than Britt imo.
agreed

Back