Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Why does Smackdown need a third guy on commentary? Cory and Wade are fine. If anything RAW needs it more. I like Pat but I enjoyed Pat more when he was on Smackdown clowning for Shinske and being Roman's biggest cheerleader. These days he's still funny but also kinda unbearable.

Yeah leave it the way it is. We don't need fucking sports commentators for WWE programming. Go watch football or basketball for that bs.

Why does Smackdown need a third guy on commentary? Cory and Wade are fine. If anything RAW needs it more. I like Pat but I enjoyed Pat more when he was on Smackdown clowning for Shinske and being Roman's biggest cheerleader. These days he's still funny but also kinda unbearable.
Glad I'm not the only one who thinks Pat sometimes is too much. Should keep him as a special event commentator every blue moon.

Yeah leave it the way it is. We don't need fucking sports commentators for WWE programming. Go watch football or basketball for that bs.

If he's not a fan of wrestling, or have watched it enough to know who the talent are and their moves...then naw. That's how they fucc'd up wit the last guy.

Was actually a good episode but going up against MITB

According to Wrestlenomics, Collision had 306,000 viewers and did a .08 rating among 18-49 year olds. Those are both down for the previous week. There’s also lower than any other episode in the show’s history, save one — the January 27 edition that went up againstRoyal Rumble. Money in the Bank was in London last year, so this is the first time AEW’s ran television directly opposite that particular WWE PLE.

Eddie Kingston underwent sucessful surgery to repair his ACL and meniscus tears this morning, PWInsider.com has confirmed.

Kingston previously relayed to PWInsider.com that he's been advised that he'll initially have to wait for the fracture in his leg to heal and do some physical therapy before surgeons can then focus on his knee. He was previously slated for surgery yesterday but it was pushed back to this AM.

Kingston has been advised it will likely be ten months before he'll be able to return to the ring. That would place his comeback, if there are no changes to the expected timeline, for May 2025.

Back