Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

That tells me the rock ain’t watch wrestling that much over the last couple years.

For him to think that shit was gon fly is some next level ego tripping with a whole lot of out of touch.

I personally believe he was sent by VKM to fuck up that WrestleMania…. Until he got paid in shares…
He was referencing Roman at every opportunity he had.

I think he was always going to do this, him ending up on the TKO board made it WAY easier to politic the match into reality.

He was referencing Roman at every opportunity he had.

I think he was always going to do this, him ending up on the TKO board made it WAY easier to politic the match into reality.
His instagram reels weren’t any where near good enough to call for a response from Roman.

Shit was a one sided build…. In the rocks own mind.

Either way even if you are correct in your assumptions/assessment it still highlights how out of touch the rock is with todays audience.

That tells me the rock ain’t watch wrestling that much over the last couple years.

For him to think that shit was gon fly is some next level ego tripping with a whole lot of out of touch.

I personally believe he was sent by VKM to fuck up that WrestleMania…. Until he got paid in shares…

I blame some of yall in here. Cuz some yall in this very forum talmbout they wanted Roman vs Rock. Tried to talk that into existence. Rock just tried to fulfill what some or yall wanted last year.

Lol

I blame some of yall in here. Cuz some yall in this very forum talmbout they wanted Roman vs Rock. Tried to talk that into existence. Rock just tried to fulfill what some or yall wanted last year.

Lol
There were points prior to Cody’s arrival that made their coming clash feel almost organic, I admit.

But they didn’t pull the trigger and the better story overall played out.

TNA X-Division Champion Mustafa Ali was backstage visiting at the AEW Dynamite: Beach Break in Chicago.

The story Britt Baker told about her suffering a mini-stroke in the wake of other injuries during her return promo on Dynamite is 100% legitimate, PWInsider.com is told.

TNA X-Division Champion Mustafa Ali was backstage visiting at the AEW Dynamite: Beach Break in Chicago.

The story Britt Baker told about her suffering a mini-stroke in the wake of other injuries during her return promo on Dynamite is 100% legitimate, PWInsider.com is told.
Damn. I wonder what caused it.

i mean…did anyone think she would lie about having a stroke?

Back