Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

The news that Paul Heyman and Eric Bischoff will be working as executive directors in WWE continues to create ripple effects. On today’s Wrestling Observer Live episode, Dave Meltzer revealed that it wasn’t just wrestling fans that were shocked by the announcement. In fact, FOX didn’t know about it as well.
“I do know that the FOX people had no idea this was coming,” said Meltzer. He then went on to state that they would have “wanted the other guy,” meaning that they would prefer Heyman controlling SmackDown over Bischoff. Meltzer didn’t have a ton of other information on the hirings, but expects Heyman to do well since he’s worked with WWE on creative angles recently concerning Brock Lesnar, Ronda Rousey, and Alexa Bliss.

Read more at https://www.mandatory.com/wrestlezo...rred-heyman-over-bischoff#zQYEc7riLcsACkQm.99

Im excited as fuck about this. Like imagine what it means for certain talent on the roster?

I feel like Bray will most DEFINITELY get to shine now, same with Aleister Black.

Guys like Roode, the AoP, EC3, NAkamura. People they aint even being used on television will hopefully get TV time now.

Mike Kannelis walked out on 205 Live and said that he quit. Maybe him and Maria will be brought up by Heyman and put to use since he loves Maria on the mic.

He kinda did destroy TNA
To be fair Dixie destroyed it single handedly. I was listening to a podcast with Bruce Prichard and he brought up the time WWE asked if they could use one of the talents on the TNA roster for one night(fuck I forgot who it was) and they made a deal that TNA could use a WWE star for one night on their show but anybody besides Cena. Bruce said the bitch picked Christian out of everybody WWE had because he loves Cats and Dixie loves cats as well and always bonded with Christain about their love for cats when he was signed with them so she picked him instead of people like fucking Undertaker, Orton, Batista and so on.

To be fair Dixie destroyed it single handedly. I was listening to a podcast with Bruce Prichard and he brought up the time WWE asked if they could use one of the talents on the TNA roster for one night(fuck I forgot who it was) and they made a deal that TNA could use a WWE star for one night on their show but anybody besides Cena. Bruce said the bitch picked Christian out of everybody WWE had because he loves Cats and Dixie loves cats as well and always bonded with Christain about their love for cats when he was signed with them so she picked him instead of people like fucking Undertaker, Orton, Batista and so on.

lmfao i remember this shit but i didnt know the reason why she chose him. I just remember thinking it was random as fuck that he was appearing on TNA for one night

I remember that, I think it was Ric Flair for the Horsemen WWE HOF

Also when TNA has a bit of momentum Bisch and Hogan said fuck what made them good and started bringing those old guys in that no one wanted to see and pushed the originals to the back of the line

im sure Vince aint mind at all that it was christian either cause he reportedy hates him cause of his face

This was added to the original report

We are told that they will be overseeing all aspects of their individual series, answering directly to Vince McMahon. They are now the top of the pyramid, respectively, for Raw and Smackdown but obviously McMahon will always have the last say. One WWE source compared their roles to Paul Levesque's in NXT in that they will be in charge, but it's still Vince's company.

If that’s the case, there should be definite change in WWE creative

I wanna be hopeful...but this is Vince.

HHH got his finger on the pulse. He knows what kinda talent they should be pushin right now. NXT is proof. This should've been done for the longest.

Y’all listen to those 2 episodes of something to wrestle with Bruce Prichard about tna. So much fuck shit in both episodes. From not sending talents their checks to Dixie thinking they could buy wwe (lmao) pure comedy

Also when TNA has a bit of momentum Bisch and Hogan said fuck what made them good and started bringing those old guys in that no one wanted to see and pushed the originals to the back of the line

Shit that was Dixies doing too

she bought them in and let them get into her ear. they convinced her that they could compete w/ WWE

I stopped watching around the time she fucked over that Billy Corgan dude. He was a die hard wrestling fan and wanted to purchase the company. I think they ended up getting the money but not giving him control like they promised. I dont even know what he had in store for the company but whatever it was im sure it would of been better than what Dixie was doing

I stopped watching around the time she fucked over that Billy Corgan dude. He was a die hard wrestling fan and wanted to purchase the company. I think they ended up getting the money but not giving him control like they promised. I dont even know what he had in store for the company but whatever it was im sure it would of been better than what Dixie was doing

That pissed me off too because he actually wanted to do shit and had the funds as well. Now they are on the pursuit channel. Wherever that is

Back