Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Disco Inferno is right Dax exposed AEW.

IMG_2266.png

What Dax did was dangerous to not himself but his peers.

Dax basically claiming it was fear of losing his spot in the shuffle is a very selfish bullshit excuse.

IMG_2267.png

Disco Inferno is right Dax exposed AEW.

View attachment 1325839

What Dax did was dangerous to not himself but his peers.

Dax basically claiming it was fear of losing his spot in the shuffle is a very selfish bullshit excuse.

View attachment 1325840
How is that on AEW and not entirely on Dax?

They did their duty and immediately took him off shows. That's the opposite of exposing.

Wrestlers work through injuries all the time too. We saw Seth work through a knee made of mashed potatoes back to back at Mania lmao.

How's that on TK tho if Dax never told him of the medical team?

How is that on AEW and not entirely on Dax?

They did their duty and immediately took him off shows. That's the opposite of exposing.

Wrestlers work through injuries all the time too. We saw Seth work through a knee made of mashed potatoes back to back at Mania lmao.

Exactly.

My bad yall I forgot to remove that first part before hitting post.

But yes y’all are correct this is on Dax.

Because TK has attempted to foster an environment of openness.
He wants his company to be a safe space.

I personally feel that can’t happen when the old vets carry a mindset from decades prior.

TK needs to remove all the old blood because they are tainting what he is trying to accomplish.

My bad yall I forgot to remove that first part before hitting post.

But yes y’all are correct this is on Dax.

Because TK has attempted to foster an environment of openness.
He wants his company to be a safe space.

I personally feel that can’t happen when the old vets carry a mindset from decades prior.

TK needs to remove all the old blood because they are tainting what he is trying to accomplish.
This has nothing to do with TK still though lol.

Dax is / was involved in a main event angle and didn't want to derail plans that were already derailed due to Eddie's injury.

This mindset isn't an old one. It carries to this day and is done by old and young talent. Listen to enough interviews, most of em will admit to having nagging injuries that they work through on a regular basis.

Dax is / was involved in a main event angle and didn't want to derail plans that were already derailed due to Eddie's injury.

This mindset isn't an old one. It carries to this day and is done by old and young talent. Listen to enough interviews, most of em will admit to having nagging injuries that they work through on a regular basis.
I think it does.

TK has stated what he wants for his company.

To act in a manner that is counterintuitive to his overall mission statement is destructive and needs to be dealt with.

I think it does.

TK has stated what he wants for his company.

To act in a manner that is counterintuitive to his overall mission statement is destructive and needs to be dealt with.
I say this respectfully, but this is a massive exaggeration.

Again, wrestlers work with injuries they think can manage all the time. Kenny and MJF recently did it and took the time off after the fact.

Dax did too. The argument isn't holding water.

No different from athletes in other sports. Yeah this falls 100% on Dax.

I say this respectfully, but this is a massive exaggeration.

Again, wrestlers work with injuries they think can manage all the time. Kenny and MJF recently did it and took the time off after the fact.

Dax did too. The argument isn't holding water.

Tracking.

Kenny and Dax are seen as leaders in the locker room. MJF too to a degree.

Their mindset is poison to what the companies mission statement is.

A discussion needs to be had.
Injuries happen all the time in combat sports and dates get shuffled around.

Why can’t this happen in Wrasslin.?

Why does the hard date matter so much?
Why is it taboo for a wrestling company to alter a card due to unforeseen circumstances?

Tracking.

Kenny and Dax are seen as leaders in the locker room. MJF too to a degree.

Their mindset is poison to what the companies mission statement is.

A discussion needs to be had.
Injuries happen all the time in combat sports and dates get shuffled around.

Why can’t this happen in Wrasslin.?

Why does the hard date matter so much?
Why is it taboo for a wrestling company to alter a card due to unforeseen circumstances?
Because of the prebooked nature of the business and long term ramifications of such changes.

It's not as easy as it would be in other combat sports to just shift shit around, the most they can do is substitute talent.

Because of the prebooked nature of the business and long term ramifications of such changes.

It's not as easy as it would be in other combat sports to just shift shit around, the most they can do is substitute talent.
Seems that standard needs to be adjusted.

Their fear is largely unfounded and untested.

Time to fix that.

Back