Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Yea, he was good on Impact! back whenever they had him too. I think he was the one behind a lot of their better angles whenever he was there. Especially the EC3 shit. Thats why they so tight

EC3 probably the last good home grown talent they had on impact. Rockstar spud played his character so well. I really enjoyed impact wrestling from like 2013-16

EC3 ain't good tho, that's always his down fall. Funny little personality but shit in the ring and by shit I mean boring. Last solid home grown talent IMO in TNA was prolly Bobby Roode's IT factor since he actually had some decent matches tho it doesnt show much in WWE.

Last edited:
A new Vince McMahon edict for WWE TV is that all matches are to end within the same segment and not run over the course of multiple segments. The edict went into play at this past week's Raw, which is why a number of matches were so short.

The exception to the rule, as we noted, are matches with multiple falls as each fall would take place per segment, which is why Kofi Kingston competed in multiple fall matches on Raw and Smackdown.

PWInsider.com has also been told by one source that idea of trying matches with multiple rounds has also been pitched at some point in the last few weeks, similar to the old European rounds system, but there is no word yet that idea will be executed.

I don’t wish injury on anyone but

Not only did Shane McMahon fail in preventing Roman Reigns from beating Drew McIntyre on Sunday night at Stomping Grounds, but he also may have injured himself in the process.

According to Brad Shepard of Pro Sports Extra, McMahon "messed up his hip" while landing his Coast-to-Coast top-rope attack on Reigns in the middle of the match.

Upon landing the high-risk maneuver, McMahon continued to be involved in the match. He entered the ring after Reigns hit McIntyre with the Superman punch. Reigns reacted quickly to throw McMahon to the outside.

If McMahon is injured, then it could impact WWE's plans for Extreme Rules on July 14. Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, which is hosting the event, lists a handicap between Reigns and the team of McMahon and McIntyre for the pay-per-view card.

They should of slowly built Shane as the modern Vince and had slower and fewer pay offs. They tainted Shane by having him wrestle full time exposing how shit he is.

Yea, they overexposed the fuck outta Shane and have been doing it since he returned.

I was happy to have him back but now its just too much. I mean I wouldn't mind him playing a manger role but its gotta be for the right person or team. I think that him and the Revival are a good look as long as hes not getting involved 24/7 and trying to fight during their matches but Drew needs to be taken out of the equation, hes not a good fit.

Seth Rollins Addresses All Comments Jon Moxley Has Made Since Leaving WWE

WWE Universal Champion Seth Rollins recently appeared as a guest on the Sports Illustrated Media Podcast for an interview.
During the discussion, "The Architect" spoke at length about a former member of The Shield, Dean Ambrose, and all of the comments he has made since leaving WWE to make his All Elite Wrestling (AEW) debut as Jon Moxley.
Featured below is an excerpt:
"Ambrose can do what he wants. He’s a big boy. He's got his big boy pants on, he can go out there and say whatever he wants, but the bottom line is not everyone is equipped to handle the rigors of the WWE and the schedule and how it affects you mentally and emotionally," Rollins told Sports Illustrated when asked if Moxley's interview with Chris Jericho put Rollins in an awkward position.
"Ambrose gave everything he had to the company for the entire time he was here. He put his heart and soul into the travel and the schedule and the injuries and the work in the ring and all that stuff, but at the end of the day, he took his ball and he went home, or he went elsewhere, at least.

"I think it’s a little presumptuous of him to get on a podcast and talk down about the company that gave him such opportunities, and he referenced some of those, he did talk about how he was thankful for the time he spent here and the fact that he was able to learn, meet his wife, and all that good stuff. Like I said, I love the guy. I love him, I’ll always love him, but at the end of the day, we share differing perspectives about what we want out of life and where we’re at in our own lives. I hope he does well, I’ve kept enough tabs on him to know he’s doing super well for himself right now and I’m happy for that, but I don’t think there’s any reason to hop on a soapbox and complain after the fact. You need to take the first step and that’s looking in the mirror and asking yourself, did you do every single thing you possibly could to make yourself and your situation what you want it to be. If the answer is yes you did, then you can go elsewhere and complain, and if you feel good about it, if that’s where he’s at mentally, then go right ahead, but if he hasn’t done that and looked in the mirror and made that decision, maybe he should think about that, and that goes for any other disgruntled talent, past or present."

Back