Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Reggie is not Cody.....

out of all the mfs that got released before him yall really think he gonna be the one to pull a Cody Rhodes?

Not Mustafa Ali or Dolph or any of those other guys who had way more support when they were released? thats wild

Reggie is talented but unfortunately he got a ceiling. I could see him maybe going to TNA or MLW

Reggie is not Cody.....

out of all the mfs that got released before him yall really think he gonna be the one to pull a Cody Rhodes?

Not Mustafa Ali or Dolph or any of those other guys who had way more support when they were released? thats wild

Reggie is talented but unfortunately he got a ceiling. I could see him maybe going to TNA or MLW
Cody was literally Stardust when he left.

Not saying he will be the biggest undeniable star but I'm also not saying it's impossible. He can definitely raise his stock.

If he's serious and really wants to hit the circuit hard, anything is possible. Matt Cardona isn't the best wrestler but is a certified indie draw. Mace and Mansoor are KILLING it on the indies right now too and they weren't the most particularly over guys when they were at WWE too.

If Reggie starts working indies like DPW and GCW and maybe goes to CMLL he can break whatever ceiling is put on him.

Cody was literally Stardust when he left.

Not saying he will be the biggest undeniable star but I'm also not saying it's impossible. He can definitely raise his stock.

If he's serious and really wants to hit the circuit hard, anything is possible. Matt Cardona isn't the best wrestler but is a certified indie draw. Mace and Mansoor are KILLING it on the indies right now too and they weren't the most particularly over guys when they were at WWE too.

If Reggie starts working indies like DPW and GCW and maybe goes to CMLL he can break whatever ceiling is put on him.
Yea he'll be fine If we comparing him to those guys. They're all doing good for themselves on the indies. Just not as big as a Cody Rhodes is what I'm saying

Back