Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Ospreay didn’t wanna uproot his family and bring them to Florida. In AEW He’s afforded the opportunity to fly back and forth to UK to see his family.

Hunter didn’t need to say what he said cause it was unprovoked.

The end
He answered a question in an interview and he answered in generalities that could apply to anyone. It applies to the NIL people he deals with more than anyone, since they're the ones who are just starting their career.

Everyone in AEW who just signed got more money for less dates so how is he only talking about Will and not Sasha or Okada or Jay White or Ibushi or or or. Could it be that Will Ospreay is being impetuous? Nah can't be, not the guy walking around with a tattoo to the fake All In attendance record. He's never shown to make a rash decision off of faulty evidence before.

He answered a question in an interview and he answered in generalities that could apply to anyone. It applies to the NIL people he deals with more than anyone, since they're the ones who are just starting their career.

Everyone in AEW who just signed got more money for less dates so how is he only talking about Will and not Sasha or Okada or Jay White or Ibushi or or or. Could it be that Will Ospreay is being impetuous? Nah can't be, not the guy walking around with a tattoo to the fake All In attendance record. He's never shown to make a rash decision off of faulty evidence before.

I have 2 words bro can you guess???

The interviews and comments are out there. It aint hard you got this.
"Because they succeed someplace else doesn’t mean they’ll succeed at the big time. How many players go from college football at a high level and fail in the NFL? It’s massive. It’s a different game, a different world. If they are not here to be all in on this…when I see people coming out of trying to make it, and then they pick a job where, well, they work less, the schedule is lighter, then I’m like, ‘I’m glad I didn’t get you.’ If you’re not in it for the grind, at that point early in your career, you have no business being here."

I fucking dare you. Double dog, triple dog to actually read that and say how thats about Will Ospreay when it obviously applies to anyone who would take more money and less dates. It's not about 1 person. But you know that right? This is about your fandom or something?

Like if he said it about Will then you could point to that... but you can't? So....? I don't understand. Triple H didn't say anything about him. Or anyone else. But again, hit dogs Will holler (ha) so if someone felt like it applied to them it probably did. But he didn't say shit about that man.

Lmaoo there’s no reward for delusion my brother
I get it. That's what a work is, is making you believe what you're seeing is real. Can we at least agree on that?

I just know it's not. And like I mean, I  know. Like it's blatantly obvious. We were always gonna get Cody as WWE champion at Wrestlemania 40. Like we've known that for an entire year. And then we got exactly what we expected. That they have created doubt about an inevitable outcome, is the work. That's literally their goal and they did it.

You guys honestly and wholeheartedly believe that they made the most money in history by mistake. Like they lucked into it or some shit. Sold 2 nights on a mistake. Kickoff show during Super Bowl weekend on a mistake. This upcoming documentary on a mistake.

And I swear to God I'm looking at all of you like, what the fuck? Yall know it's fake right?! And being told that I'm the rube! Lmao. Like it's crazy but God bless.

"Because they succeed someplace else doesn’t mean they’ll succeed at the big time. How many players go from college football at a high level and fail in the NFL? It’s massive. It’s a different game, a different world. If they are not here to be all in on this…when I see people coming out of trying to make it, and then they pick a job where, well, they work less, the schedule is lighter, then I’m like, ‘I’m glad I didn’t get you.’ If you’re not in it for the grind, at that point early in your career, you have no business being here."

I fucking dare you. Double dog, triple dog to actually read that and say how thats about Will Ospreay when it obviously applies to anyone who would take more money and less dates. It's not about 1 person. But you know that right? This is about your fandom or something?

Like if he said it about Will then you could point to that... but you can't? So....? I don't understand. Triple H didn't say anything about him. Or anyone else. But again, hit dogs Will holler (ha) so if someone felt like it applied to them it probably did. But he didn't say shit about that man.
Blue cap or whatever the gimmick is.

'Oh but they said it was real!'

Yeah and they also said that Cody "won" the title. This is the new kayfabe fellas. You're gonna watch a WWE produced documentary where they take you "behind the curtain" but that's not the curtain. It's the illusion of access to keep you suspending disbelief.

So they were gonna have Roman beat Rock. And Cody well we don't know what he was gonna do. Guess the guy they're selling the video game and the next PLE and building the whole company around was just gonna wrestle someone on the under card. And Damian Priest would be the top champion while Roman took his leave again??? Like that seems possible to you reasonable men?

Get a fucking grip on reality. Professional wrestling. Is. Not. Real. They. Lie. To. Us. All. The. Time! That's the whole fucking show! They didn't just stop working us because we got the internet.

And so no. They aren't gonna come out and say that they made it up, cause it would ruin the show! Fans were happy because their guy won at the end. The big bad Dwayne who was gonna swoop in and steal the main event was thwarted. That's literally the story they just told us. It's not a pivot when it gets you the exact reaction you're wanting. That your building this whole "new era" on.

I feel like Frank Grimes at the end of the episode.

Dan Ventrelle, EVP of Talent is out from WWE after a year and a half with a the company.

Ventrelle was seemingly not adored by talent on a professional level, as we’ve heard several pointing the finger at him as a reason why many deals have nearly reached expiration. We’re told that he was actively discussing several new deals at the time of his return, but several within the industry didn’t feel as if he was an appropriate fit in the position he was in, negotiating deals with talent.

In recent months, it’s been reported that Drew McIntyre, Becky Lynch, Seth Rollins, Finn Balor, and others have their deals coming up much sooner than would typically be the case before negotiating. In addition, we’re told that Natalya’s WWE deal is also up within the next couple of months, and talks have not taken place between the two sides. Natalya is the company’s longest tenured female wrestler.

Yknow they could have avoided the whole "We want Cody" situation if he just said that Roman was a paper champion and he wanted to fight Seth for the real belt instead.

But he didn't do that. He gave the fans what they wanted and then took it away. And then no one said anything else. Not Cody. Not Roman. Not Rock who is the greatest talker in the history of the business and could easily have gotten people on his side with a promo. Gee, I wonder why they did that.

Back