Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

"If they are not here to be all in on this…when I see people coming out of trying to make it, and then they pick a job where, well, they work less, the schedule is lighter, then I’m like, ‘I’m glad I didn’t pick you.’ If you’re not in it for the grind, at that point early in your career, you have no business being here.“

Never came anywhere close to singling out anyone. But hit dogs will holler so here we are.

Word is Ospreay didn’t even come up w that. It was suggested/handed to him to say. Their obsession w responding to the wwe is stupid. They just need to focus on creating better storylines for their talented roster. Such a disservice to Ospreay imo.
Nah they already walked that part back. New story is he came early to the building to work on that promo and that's what he came up with/wanted to do.

"If they are not here to be all in on this…when I see people coming out of trying to make it, and then they pick a job where, well, they work less, the schedule is lighter, then I’m like, ‘I’m glad I didn’t pick you.’ If you’re not in it for the grind, at that point early in your career, you have no business being here.“

Never came anywhere close to singling out anyone. But hit dogs will holler so here we are.
Whatever you believe my boy..

You show me where he says anything about Will Ospreay in the entire hour he was on Logan Paul's show. I already provided the quote, so please, feel free to parse through it.

Since he specifically stated he was talking about people who are at the beginning of your career then this isn't right for you, id think a 13 year veteran like Ospreay wasn't who he had in mind.

Look. You can easily disprove what I'm saying with a evidence. I literally posted the quote. But since you can't, just admit you're wrong. It's fucking nuts how you can't actually prove your point but are cocksure you're right.

If I'm wrong then prove it. No reactions, no passive aggressive responses. Actually refute my point. It's cool if you can.

It lines up with exactly with what Ospreay has been saying for the past 2 months word for word...

Okada and Mone didnt say that at all so yeah whatever you believe....

Back