Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I mean that seems to be an attempt at keeping the home audience stuck, nobody second guessing to change it if KO vs Kofi on.

yea I see what they did

they also had DBs match go on during the pre-show and all the shit w/ the women happened before 9:00 too

Boggles my mind how he got her
not really,

nigga got charisma for days, chicks love that....

anyone that can get his gimmicks over.. is a smooth talker

he prolly be talking that shit he be talking in his promos, and before u know it jojo was naked in a hotel room while this nigga smoking a blunt on the balcony

WWE announced the following:

Live on Raw, WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley revealed the all-new 24/7 Championship, a title that can be contested anytime, anywhere, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, as long as a WWE official is present. The title will be eligible to Superstars on Raw, SmackDown LIVE, 205 Live, NXT, NXT UK and even WWE Legends and Hall of Famers.

The new championship calls to mind the “24/7 Rule” of the retired Hardcore Championship, of which Foley was the initialbearer in 1998. Superstars can challenge for the title whenever or wherever they choose, meaning that any 24/7 Champion will always have a massive target on their back.

Shortly after the title was revealed, Titus O’Neil snared the prize in a scramble to became WWE’s first-ever 24/7 Champion, but Robert Roode capitalized less than a minute later to score a pinfall victory. That reign was also brief, however, as R-Truth pinned The Glorious One in the parking lot and vowed to bring the title to SmackDown LIVE ... except he called it something different.

This is just a taste of the chaos in store with the new 24/7 Championship, which can change hands on Raw, SmackDown LIVE, WWE Network shows, WWE Live Events or even on social media. Now, more than ever, anything can happen in WWE.

AJ Styles Won’t Be Signing Another WWE Contract

AJ Styles had a full career even before coming to WWE, but he certainly made a lot of memories as a WWE Superstar. He recently signed a new WWE contract, but he says there will not be another one.

The Phenomenal One’s latest WWE contract is for 5 years, but at 41-years-old he has no plans of signing a new contract when he’s 46.

While speaking to Newsweek, Styles explained that at this stage in his career he is wrapping things up and he will not be signing a new deal with WWE. He is in the perfect place for him right now with WWE being so family oriented.

“I can tell you that this contract that I’ve signed is my last. This is the perfect place for me to be. It’s family-oriented, I have no problem taking my family to the shows. It’s a PG product, which I enjoy. I’m in the best place I can be for my career.”

Whether he might be more interested in joining his Good Brothers in AEW when his WWE career is up was not addressed, but he sounded pretty certain that he will not be signing a new deal with WWE.

AJ Styles Won’t Be Signing Another WWE Contract

AJ Styles had a full career even before coming to WWE, but he certainly made a lot of memories as a WWE Superstar. He recently signed a new WWE contract, but he says there will not be another one.

The Phenomenal One’s latest WWE contract is for 5 years, but at 41-years-old he has no plans of signing a new contract when he’s 46.

While speaking to Newsweek, Styles explained that at this stage in his career he is wrapping things up and he will not be signing a new deal with WWE. He is in the perfect place for him right now with WWE being so family oriented.

“I can tell you that this contract that I’ve signed is my last. This is the perfect place for me to be. It’s family-oriented, I have no problem taking my family to the shows. It’s a PG product, which I enjoy. I’m in the best place I can be for my career.”

Whether he might be more interested in joining his Good Brothers in AEW when his WWE career is up was not addressed, but he sounded pretty certain that he will not be signing a new deal with WWE.
He's at the point where he will now put over worthy younger talent

Back