Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

The just are what they are at this point for all the shows

theres not gonna be any major changes

there was a time whenever everybody was harping on ratings tho @Iceberg_Taylor it may of been before you started tuning in like that again idk but it was moreso when AEW was in its first 2 years and during the time they were up against NXT. I think people still; go on about it because during that time they did make a big deal about them cause they were on the up and up, especially agaisnt NXT but like I was saying it just is what it is now, nobody should expect any huge rating jumps aside from a 1 off due to a super card or a big appearance from a part timer.
You referring to years ago tho
by the time I tapped back in and started posting on here nobody was really talking bout ratings like that or even at all. It hardly ever comes up besides being part of a dozen Stringer posts.

Brother you know you just be hatin and/or trollin when it comes to anything AEW does. If its so bad why even bother wasting your time..unless trollin is your thing which is the gimmick im referring too.
Because I LIKE wrestling. I like shit AEW has done. I like Mercedes. So I can't comment cause the shit is weak? This gatekeeping yall doing is crazy.

The ratings thing was a thing years ago because Hunter was throwing shots at AEW and NXT was his baby and he was the booker so it was jokes when it backfired when they was getting handed Ls head to head.

This nigga going back to do homework says all you need to know
Know what man? That their ratings are trending in the wrong direction in a year that there media deal is up? That they've lost over 20% of their audience with no signs of slowdown? Yall love it so much yall can probably find it on Tubi in 2025.

They getting out drawn by that damn midget wrestling show, but somehow I'm a gimmick for noticing that shit is bad??

Know what man? That their ratings are trending in the wrong direction in a year that there media deal is up? That they've lost over 20% of their audience with no signs of slowdown? Yall love it so much yall can probably find it on Tubi in 2025.

They getting out drawn by that damn midget wrestling show, but somehow I'm a gimmick for noticing that shit is bad??

I'm sorry fam, I didnt know you worked for Nick Khan and Ari Emmanuel

I'm sorry fam, I didnt know you worked for Nick Khan and Ari Emmanuel
Oh. So, if I see a plane falling out the sky am I not allowed to comment on it since I'm not a pilot?

I am not allowed to notice the half full arenas, the dwindling ratings, the non existent storylines, the multiple crazy bumps per show, and the lack of a new TV deal? Or are we allowed to notice just not comment on them? Like the shit ain't good fellas, don't kill the messenger.

You referring to years ago tho
by the time I tapped back in and started posting on here nobody was really talking bout ratings like that or even at all. It hardly ever comes up besides being part of a dozen Stringer posts.

yea a lot of us were over it by then

If one hits a big # then ill react to the post (especially NXT) but i dont comment on it

Back