Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I think they gonna run up the clock on him holding it and literally have him cash in the last few minutes of it only to get fucked over.

thats something thats never happened before

I think one of two things happens w/Priest cash-in:

He either runs the clock out and waits last minute gets screwed over (as previously pointed) or he cashes in after losing the tag team titles at Mania on night 1.

If Seth retains against Drew at WM then I can see Priest cashing-in on Rollins and finally winning it. Then later on in a segment The Rock can say "see what happens when you stick your nose in Bloodline business" implying that threat about taking the World Title from Rollins.

Last edited:

According to Booker T, Sami Zayn was upset following the negative reaction to his win on Monday:“He was so literally upset about the online heat that he got from the fans. He’s like, ‘Man, I thought the fans love me. And then next thing you know, I see all this stuff.’ I say, ‘Man, you can’t listen to that white noise. You gotta think about how great that match was, and you’re gonna look back on it one day and say: ‘Man, that was some really, really good work that I did.’ But he still, like I said, was feeling that heat. He let someone down just because the fans didn’t think the match was as good as, you know. I thought it was.”

Back