Official Wrestling News Thread

Now, I agree w the release of VD from wwe and wouldn’t want him back but it’s wild to think they dropped dude and at the same time Vince was sexually abusing chicks w many of the employees knowing.

Now, I agree w the release of VD from wwe and wouldn’t want him back but it’s wild to think they dropped dude and at the same time Vince was sexually abusing chicks w many of the employees knowing.
Comparing him to Vince is crazy. He didn't have the power power that Vince had over anybody who did knowledge. Also he was just a young black kid in developmen still trying to make it. Not a megastar who they would of helped hide shit

What I’m saying is there’s been firings and consequences for many superstars for many reasons yet the Boss was raping chicks and abusing them with at least a handful of ppl in the know.

It’s called hypocrisy.

And it should be called out.

Also, power here, in this sense, is highly overblown. They’re not interacting w a hit man, they’re interacting w someone who would simply fire them. While I understand the abused not speaking out (there’s a lot to this mental/emotional shit) those around him could’ve easily have done it. The fuck was he gonna do?

Yeah both are some of the worst acts but homie fucking with kids and shit dont need any conversation on "how dare they fire him and they were doing this..." FOH, they both disgusting trash. Velveteen Dream can take his pedo ass to a 9 to 5.

Yeah both are some of the worst acts but homie fucking with kids and shit dont need any conversation on "how dare they fire him and they were doing this..." FOH, they both disgusting trash. Velveteen Dream can take his pedo ass to a 9 to 5.
Jerry Lawler a known pedo too but Wwe brings him back a few times a year.

• Ether
Reactions: StringerBell
I've never seen the actual proof that Dream did what was being claimed. Dream denied it and claims innocence.

It’s been a minute but I wanna say screen shots were dropped
I saw some defending it saying he had several receipts in his most recent interview but I didnt watch it tho

its fucked up if he is innocent but i doubt any major promotion touching him regardless now just cause thats a tough spot to be put in

Reactions: Loneshot and VIBE
I saw some defending it saying he had several receipts in his most recent interview but I didnt watch it tho

its fucked up if he is innocent but i doubt any major promotion touching him regardless now just cause thats a tough spot to be put in
Yeah he's definitely done with a major promotion unless he somehow becomes the victim.