Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

They’ve made a bigger deal about Roman’s title reign than they’ve ever made about Cody’s story. Cody’s story is secondary to Roman.

I cannot wait until the inevitable happens after Cody’s fuck ass story is finished. He’ll be finished too…super cena 3.0 incoming.
respectfully bro you sound like a super hater
You may get your Rock / Roman prediction correct
Mercedes on the way to the Elites
They UP right now
Things lookin aight for you
You can sit the rest of this talk out

Last edited:
respectfully bro you sound like a super hater
You may get your Rock / Roman prediction correct
Mercedes on the way to the Elites
They UP right now
Things lookin aight for you
You can sit the rest of this talk out

A hater? How?

Because I don’t like the fuckin rock or lame ass roman?

Rock is in his feels lmao

“I expected, we expected it because it’s right there & you go back & again you like to think ‘Hey I got my finger on the pulse’, we all try to keep the finger on the pulse, ultimately what the fans want & what they’re saying & often times, in sports, entertainment, anywhere, there’s a wave of noise that happens right out of the gate, that you just wanna pause for a second, let’s not make any rash decisions, let’s wait & see how it all shakes out & see what happens from there so just a matter of waiting, so now…was not surprised at it, did expect it but here’s the fun part, love Cody, love his passionate fans, then there’s the other passionate Cody fans & their called ‘Cody crybabies’, these are grown ass men, ‘Cody’s gotta finish his story’, it’s like..wait a second hold on, ‘hey dad you wanna go outside & play catch w/me?! Not now Cody’s gotta finish his story & I’m upset, wife comes in ‘hey honey you wanna go have sex, ‘not now Cody’s gotta finish his story!’”.— The Rock (Pat McAfee Show)

Shades of heel rock there..that was funny but at the same time there’s some legit frustration behind it…granted he ain’t happy about how his daughter was treated.

But again, keep it Rock Roman. I wanna see angry Rock in the ring lol

Back