Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Melo, Bron and Ilja
Tiff, Roxanne

Won’t be down there much longer and NXT is gonna take a hit.

The women’s roster will be fine since NXT is like a factory and they stay cranking out new stars but HBK needs to start building new male stars. Cause who is the next Melo & Bron? Time to start highlighting Nathan Fraser some more and they may have to pull from the indies

Yea they always go through this period where they have to establish the next ones up. I think that they'll build around Oba, Fraiser, Pillman JR and that Riley Osborne kid from Chase U along w/ a few others who haven't really gotten much TV time. Ppl like Josh Briggs. They just move them up the card. As far as that next Melo/Breakker i feel itll definitely be Oba you can tell they getting him ready for it.

I'm still not 100% sold on Pillman JR but there is something there with him. I think his character is just meant to annoy and ruin shit for ppl and that will work. He just needs to step it up in the ring and eventually show a little more aggression

Yea they always go through this period where they have to establish the next ones up. I think that they'll build around Oba, Fraiser, Pillman JR and that Riley Osborne kid from Chase U along w/ a few others who haven't really gotten much TV time. Ppl like Josh Briggs. They just move them up the card. As far as that next Melo/Breakker i feel itll definitely be Oba you can tell they getting him ready for it.

Oba has the IT factor but Melo and Bron off rip were the chosen main event guys the moment they appeared on 2.0. As over as Trick and Oba are I dont think they are the main event work rate guys Bron and Melo are thats why I think HBK is gonna either have to strike gold in what they already got (which we would have seen by now) or go out in the indie scene.

Oba has the IT factor but Melo and Bron off rip were the chosen main event guys the moment they appeared on 2.0. As over as Trick and Oba are I dont think they are the main event work rate guys Bron and Melo are thats why I think HBK is gonna either have to strike gold in what they already got (which we would have seen by now) or go out in the indie scene.

I could see us getting a couple indie folk thrown into the mix. Some who arent big but are known ofc like Jacob fatu he's not only rumored but has been hanging around a lot more lately too along w Zilla Umaga son. This is the year his contract w/ MLW expires I think? it's either this year or next year and MLW usually doesn't hold their talent if they do want to leave so maybe 2024 is the year.

I also trust Shawn to make shit work with the crop of guys he's got as well. We still got Regals boy and the fellas from Gulaks crew also so It's gonna be interesting to see who steps up this year.

Oba has IT as long as they keep building him as a dominant figure.

Aside from Ilja who ain't dropping that title soon, I got Lexis King, Oba, and Tony D getting pushed since I don't see him being called up this year. I'd say Axiom and Frazier too but they might be kept a tag team and/or called up sooner than later. They def need some new blood in there.

NXT's womens roster has always been deep so they'll be aight. Lyra, Lola, Lash, Fallon, Lash, Queen Kiana, Kelani, Arianna Grace all got it or got potential. Sol Luca on the way and we just got NiKKKita Lyons back too so they're straight.

Back