Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I mean yeah. She was on tv wayyyyy too much. Now when she returns, people will care again.

Meh...I get it. The women's roster was a lil less than what it is now. So she was essentially had to be the face of the roster.

But now that the roster is stacking up...she doesn't need to carry the full load.

I honestly thought I'd see kamille in aew as she'd fill the powerhouse position jade left. A good pick up if things go through

Aew has a pretty good women's roster. Britt can fall back. I fugg w Brit and I don't want her completely off tv, but I can see how some grew tired.

Lets not forget Britt was OVER as fuck that first year too. Ofcourse she was all over the show, hell she might of been the most over female in wrestling that year regardless of her mid ring work.
becky-lynch-wrestlemania-35-wwe-wins-raw-smackdown-womens-championships.jpg

Britt and a lot of those chicks are gonna be in for a rude awakening if this is the year that division turns around. Jade probably saw the smoke n decided to leave to actually develop but she would of been fucked this year too had she stuck around with the likes of Mercedes possibly coming in and Purazzo who just signed, Mariah May.. a lot of them are bout to take the backseat just cus they not as big name wise and it may just end up being a case where they moved down to ROH and the saturday show

Back