Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

...I loathe people.

But...but...let's bypass all the shyt said worse by both men & women in the rap game tho.
I don't think he posted the whole thing for it to be posted. The thing is he posted that part of ALL parts of the song and then deleted it when it started catching traction so I don't think we'll ever hear the full version.

My thing is why even post that part of the song in the first place when you know what it's gonna do? Now you got all these black women who were supporting u on twitter mad and shining light on it even tho it was just a 6 second snippet.

I don't think he posted the whole thing for it to be posted. The thing is he posted that part of ALL parts of the song and then deleted it when it started catching traction so I don't think we'll ever hear the full version.

My thing is why even post that part of the song in the first place when you know what it's gonna do? Now you got all these black women who were supporting u on twitter mad and shining light on it even tho it was just a 6 second snippet.

camron.gif

C'mon Dubbz. Why does anybody on social media post shyt like that? It's doin exactly what it was intended to do. Get...computers...putin. Welcome to the social media click bait era brotha.

What do you possibly need to hear that would change that line into something good?

How bout this...if that same energy continues til the end of the week and beyond...especially Wednesday...then he deserves every bit of the backlash he's gettin now.

But if it's back to business as usual...has no effect on his status goin forward...and its quiet as a mouse from all those folks who are outraged...then that tells me them folks never truly gave af in the 1st place.

So...we'll see this week.

Thats some lame shit Swerve pulled. I don’t give a fuck how anyone else feels moving forward. What's true for me will remain so.

Calibrating your response based on others is a slippery slope. He lamed out, he should say as much. Anything short of that is deserving of extreme skeptism in his direction.

Last edited:
AEW will mismanage it like they mismanage every other HR issue.

But yeah, your only potential black star doing something stupid to potentially alienate your already small black audience, is not good, to say the least.

He need to sit his azzz down along wit Cena. Hollywood is back open bruh. Let Cody vs Roman happen man!
The new Powers that be(Endeavor) don’t care about they only care about the bottomline.. And the Rock @ Wrestlemania adds more to the bottomline unfortunately…

Back