Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Hopefully it's just a storyline and if it isn't it should be turned into one with the way its gained traction. I always loved how she announced Chelsea I didn't know everybody paid attention to it like that but it's dope that they do

Hopefully it's just a storyline and if it isn't it should be turned into one with the way its gained traction. I always loved how she announced Chelsea I didn't know everybody paid attention to it like that but it's dope that they do

Makes it even better the fact that she just randomly did it and it stuck.

Idk. Before I was all for the tag titles being split but they may need to keep them together as ONE set of titles until the division is fleshed out more...l it is looking the best it has in years but there's still room for improvement/more tag teams and you definitely need more If you're gonna run with two sets

it made sense to combine them when they did because they didn’t have enough teams to justify two sets of titles
I forgot about AoP retunring soon so in that case id oP vring up one or two more teams from NXT. Maybe Tony D Angelo and stacks and Angel and Humberto (who set to be coming up anyways) Then I'd go on and split the titles.

Back