Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Fuck it if they blow off Seth / Punk for the Rumble instead of Mania than....

either Austin / Punk Night 1 or Punk / Roman / Cody triple threat Night 2

Austin was preppin last year just in case he got the call
I'm sure Punk can carry this nigga same way KO did
I wanna see it strictly for the FIRE promos that it will bring

GET ER DONE!!!

Yeah Austin himself said that was it. But even so...nah cuz. Lol!

If we talkin business wise....Punk vs Seth + Roman vs Cody at WM =

ae9.gif

Does Seth vs Punk have to be for the WHC?
No but why not if it is. Gives Rollins a huge Mania win as champ...if they go that route. I can already see Rollins and Punk with a huge ROH style respect handshake after the match to patch it up storyline wise so Punk can move on to handle business in his next feuds.

No but why not if it is. Gives Rollins a huge Mania win as champ...if they go that route. I can already see Rollins and Punk with a huge ROH style respect handshake after the match so Punk can move on to handle business in his next feuds.

If Seth wins, that’s fine by me if he’s still champ at mania

Austin was preppin last year just in case he got the call
I'm sure Punk can carry this nigga same way KO did
I wanna see it strictly for the FIRE promos that it will bring

GET ER DONE!!!
The match was fun live...but a rewatch probabaly aint going to happen for me because I hated seeing Austin more limited then I thought he would be

So what do we do with Seth for the rumble? Failed Priest cash in or something?

So what do we do with Seth for the rumble? Failed Priest cash in or something?
Is Drew leaving? If he is then he probably will put over Rollins on his last stop.

I figured a good match to feed to Punk on the road to Rollins would be Waller. They would have some great promos and it doesnt hurt Waller he still on the up and that type of heel folks rock with regardless if they lose.

Is Drew leaving? If he is then he probably will put over Rollins on his last stop.

I figured a good match to feed to Punk on the road to Rollins would be Waller. They would have some great promos and it doesnt hurt Waller he still on the up and that type of heel folks rock with regardless if they lose.

Drew slipped my mind for some reason lol. That’s a good match to have at the rumble

I think it'll be Drew vs Seth again at RR. i'm tryin to hold off Seth vs Punk til Mania.

Back