Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

LOL you know what fuck it
Low risk High reward move

But if TK doesnt improve the booking for the women you KNOW Ronda gonna run this nigga down in interviews any chance she can get

Why are yall silent when good shit happens with this company?

Silence for this post and the ones before it with positive AEW news.

But when attendance numbers and ratings are down? Yall can’t wait to pounce…smh

You know that's how the innanet works. Let ratings be down next week. You already know anti-AEW'ers will come out the woodworks

You know that's how the innanet works. Let ratings be down next week. You already know anti-AEW'ers will come out the woodworks

There’s so many things that these sock puppets regurgitate non-stop about aew…it’s getting stupid.

Why are yall silent when good shit happens with this company?

Silence for this post and the ones before it with positive AEW news.

But when attendance numbers and ratings are down? Yall can’t wait to pounce…smh
Come get me when it's a million

I mean I ain't said shit about AEW in a cool minute. I was quiet as a church mouse during that god awful streetfight on Wednesday, so please carry on in peace.

Walter has done all he could with the I/C title... time for him to take the next step up.
yea but let the mf lose it the proper way

that way somebody else can get that momentum id be pissed if they had him do all this shit just to drop the title cause we done got past that point now to where he GOTTA get beaten for it

Id say bring up Dragunov and let him be that guy.. him or Bron Breakker since they are the only two to hold pins over him in the WWE. if you gonna go with somebody totally different then id say spin back round to GABLE but you got get him back on track to where he was a month n a half ago.

Outside of that the only two guys who IIIII would give the nod to are Sami or Jey just to capitalize on their momentum.

in the perfect world tho it'd be Dragunov just cus it'd be a match of the year candidate and because the history is already there and that shit could be brought up again in a future world title feud about how hes always had WALTERs number

Back