Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Survivor Series is on the horizon, and we’ve learned some news associated with it.

Fightful Select has confirmed that as of this week, WarGames was being planned for WWE Survivor Series. 2022 saw the first ever main roster WWE Wargames matches in Boston, with both men’s and women’s matches taking place.

So far, we’ve heard that a men’s match is on the table, and haven’t heard one way or another. It was heavily implied Judgment Day would be a part of the match, but the details around that are far from confirmed.

WWE Survivor Series takes place November 25 from Allstate Arena in Chicago.

Flair is hammered here but just now seeing this..but he gets on a comedy podcast where they roast the living shit out of people..all jokes. Welp, Flair knows nothing of how their podcast works and goes on there and catches feeling when they roast him so he stops the show to give this speech:

That's my opinion but you don't see me saying they shouldn't feel a way about it. This the second incident where people felt offended and you saying their feelings are wrong, Swole and now this one. You came off off real coon like during that swole stuff too
So your opinion is that Jews are responsible for killing Jesus? Isn't people having the opinion that they were responsible for killing Jesus what offends that community in the first place? That makes sense... not really, but it makes sense

How one person can be so wrong so often is kind of impressive.

First it was a work cause people apparently think wrestling is real. Then it wasn't antisemitic, then MJF tweeted that it was. Can't wait for the next excuse.

Ahh, the old "I have no argument so let me question your blackness for disagreeing with me" trap card.

Delicious
gilgamesh-chilling.gif
It's like I got a post for every situation. The rile is too easy

Back