Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Who thinks it's a shoot?! Dumbass argument. If you gonna carry water for AEW at least make a coherent defense.

It's offensive to people that they'd use antisemitism to garner heel heat at a time that Israel and Palenstine have engaged in full fleged missile strikes. Which yeah, read the room. It was poor taste considering the timing and now they should take the L and move on.

This forum
giphy.gif

Alot of random shit gets thrown around as Anti-Semitic but THIS is the thing that Shenco is defending simply cause its AEW. "wELL jUiCe aLwAYz hAs qUaRtErS" lmaooooooo yo i'm fuckin dead at choosing to die on this hill

This you acknowledging the group taking offense to something then going on to say what they're offended by? Let's get you outta here too brother B
I have the right to feel they killed Jesus based off what I read in that book and they have the right to think it's offensive. They felt offended, who are you or anyone else to say they shouldn't

It's to the point you feel this company can't be criticized for anything but when it's the other company doing some fuck shit you're quick to come in here and pile on

I have the right to feel they killed Jesus based off what I read in that book and they have the right to think it's offensive. They felt offended, who are you or anyone else to say they shouldn't
You: Jews are offended by people saying they killed Jesus

Also you: Jews killed Jesus

I may have overshot on the 80 IQ remark. I apologize. Much much lower

Really trynna be PC police. On THIS website? LMAO. Good luck

Before worrying about a wrestling angle, go ahead and clean up the offensive language on this very forum first(you won't).

You: Jews are offended by people saying they killed Jesus

Also you: Jews killed Jesus

I may have overshot on the 80 IQ remark. I apologize. Much much lower
That's my opinion but you don't see me saying they shouldn't feel a way about it. This the second incident where people felt offended and you saying their feelings are wrong, Swole and now this one. You came off off real coon like during that swole stuff too

Back