Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Far as NXT go they got a shit load of women. I wouldn't be surprised if most their cuts are them. Between injuredctalent or lvl up talent/scrubs

Everybody released doesn't have to end up in AEW. There are plenty other promotions they can go to if you not in the bubble
giphy.gif

Ali to IMPACT probably makes more sense realistically cause ain’t no guarantee he gonna get tv time in AEW
This why I always say some of these releases should be looking to stake their claim on IMPACT! Everybody flocking to AEW just clutters their roster

All they need is a big time player like Punk and then they can surround him by guys like Ali, etc to revive the brand.

Having 3 alternatives is even better for the industry

Ali a perfect fit for the xdivison if it is still a thing

As we noted earlier in our post about WWE Friday Night Smackdown moving to the USA Network, the implication of the wording for Monday Night Raw and Tuesday's WWE NXT was that they could be leaving their current home on USA.

The Hollywood Reporter states in their Smackdown move coverage that is indeed what is happening, noting:

Raw launched on the USA Network in January 1993 and has run there with the exception of WWE's deal with Viacom that saw the series jump to the now-defunct SpikeTV from September 2000 through 2005. The current incarnation of WWE NXT launched on USA as a weekly series in September 2017 following a run on the WWE Network. A previous "reality show" format of the brand aired on Syfy in 2010, replacing the WWE version of ECW, before shifting into an online series on WWE's website as the time.
Not being on USA just dont sit right after so many years. Fucked me up whej they went to TNN.

I think Raw stays with NBCUniversal. So we might be getting 3 hours of Raw and Smackdown per week. They might throw the PPVs to ESPN+ though and off of Peacock

Back