Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I don't think WWE knows how shareholders and investors are gonna react to that new tv deal so they doing cost-cutting measures to make them look good still

Tegan Nox either got pulled Monday because they knew they were gonna release her OR Becky wanting to do a program with her just saved her job

Expected when a new entity acquires a company.

My mother in law has worked for this one company 20+ years and they sold to a new company and when they took over they made some cuts, some shocking to the employees

Well she wasn't doing anything anyway, her boyfriend might be following her too

So far they just trimming the fat

I remember somebody on here said it would be crazy if they started releasing ppl who HHH brought back and that's what's happening with some of em.

Rest of Hit Row probably next. Big boy was talking all kinds of shit yesterday too so I'm wondering if that put a bigger target on his back or if he just knew somehow.

So far they just trimming the fat

I remember somebody on here said it would be crazy if they started releasing ppl who HHH brought back and that's what's happening with some of em.

Rest of Hit Row probably next. Big boy was talking all kinds of shit yesterday too so I'm wondering if that put a bigger target on his back or if he just knew somehow.
I was worried about your witch girls since they've been missing for months

Shelton and Ali the ones that sting even tho Ali’s release was said to be mutual. Shelton could have at least been kept on for a producer role.

Never was big Ali fan but I liked that he always spoke out about his position and shit. Whether on twitter or the after shows he never held back. He'll definitely land in AEW.

Same with Ziggler and maybe Moss?

Back