Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

The way Jade moves too I dont think WWE would be able to lock her in for a full time schedule. Wrestling seems to be secondary for her and makes sense why its being reported it would be a jump to the main roster.

But she wasn't thrown on NXT programming...or had her go thru doing that, or winning the women's NXT title...blah blah. She was just at the performance center training right?

So I'm cool with Jade doing more training at the PC. Let her get accumulated to the WWE environment, their ways, and etc. But to have her go thru everything yall suggesting by goin thru NXT 1st... when Ronda Rousey azzz ain't did that shyt...naw.

If you bringing a person like Jade to the WWE fold...then you bring her on to main with a bang. B/c you can't fucc this up. ESPECIALLY for the women's division. My gawd.

But she wasn't thrown on NXT programming...or had her go thru doing that, or winning the women's NXT title...blah blah. She was just at the performance center training right?

So I'm cool with Jade doing more training at the PC. Let her get accumulated to the WWE environment, their ways, and etc. But to have her go thru everything yall suggesting by goin thru NXT 1st... when Ronda Rousey azzz ain't did that shyt...naw.

If you bringing a person like Jade to the WWE fold...then you bring her on to main with a bang. B/c you can't fucc this up. ESPECIALLY for the women's division. My gawd.

This another reason why she'd prolly go to NXT first if signed. If anything it'll be to teach her their work style just like they did with Joe and a few others even tho they were vets in other promotions

ugh-sigh.gif

How are you steady comparing her to Ronda? Ronda was the biggest woman pay per view box office attraction in history at the time she signed.

How are you steady comparing her to Ronda? Ronda was the biggest woman pay per view box office attraction in history at the time she signed.

I'm talkin star power bruh. Did they make her go thru NXT 1st b4 hitting main? No. That's all I'm saying.

I'm talkin star power bruh. Did they make her go thru NXT 1st b4 hitting main? No. That's all I'm saying.
That's probably what makes it even more confusing, respectfully. Jade isn't in her orbit. I get that Jade's a star but the WWE format is so much more different. In their pecking order Tiffany Stratton would probably be the better investment. Jade ain't bigger than that program.

Fightful.com reported overnight that former AEW TBS Champion Jade Cargill is finishing up with AEW and is expected to be WWE bound.

In speaking with AEW sources this morning, the belief is that her current AEW deal expires as soon as this week and while there were discussions with Cargill about staying, nothing new was ever agreed to. She is not currently slated for any other AEW appearances we are told.

In speaking with Billy Krotchsen, who sent results last night, she noted that after Cargill wrestled Kris Statlander for this Friday' Rampage at the end of last night's Dynamite taping in Cincinnati, the pair embraced and hugged. Cargill was described as "teary-eyed" but then left the ring and was walked to the back by manager Mark Sterling. The taping then concluded with a Best Friends hug in the ring.

There are some in AEW who believe Cargill is heading to WWE for the NXT brand. Cargill actually had a tryout there before coming to AEW, where she was presented immediately as a star attraction with a long-running winning streak.
Oh shit!

Come on man, there's a big difference between Jade and Ronda when it comes to star quality lmao.

Even if you didn't watch UFC at that time you still knew who Ronda Rousey was cause she was the bitch breaking interviewers arms and shit during demonstrations. They sent her straight to main cus they knew ppl would tune in to see what she was doing

Jades name doesn't stretch that far outside the wrestling bubble yet

That's probably what makes it even more confusing, respectfully. Jade isn't in her orbit. I get that Jade's a star but the WWE format is so much more different. In their pecking order Tiffany Stratton would probably be the better investment. Jade ain't bigger than that program.

We talk Vince here bruh. Yes that would make sense. But in the 40+ years of WWE...its always been about STARS and MONEY.

I'm a HUGE TS fan....but let Jade be a surprise entrant in the women's RR and see what kinda reaction she'll get. Yeah they tryin to integrated TS to the main lil by lil, just have fan OUTSIDE of NXT get to know her better. But people already know Jade. And if you're in the business of makin money like that creative degenerate VKM...then you gonna maximize that by having a star like Jade on the main roster.

All I'm sayin is don't be surprised.

Come on man, there's a big difference between Jade and Ronda when it comes to star quality lmao.

Even if you didn't watch UFC at that time you still knew who Ronda Rousey was cause she was the bitch breaking interviewers arms and shit during demonstrations. They sent her straight to main cus they knew ppl would tune in to see what she was doing

Jades name doesn't stretch that far outside the wrestling bubble yet

Geezus crust yall about to make me channel my inner Shenco and just start droppin gifs only. Lol

Yall being way TOO technical. So let me clearify...

- Is Jade on the same star level as Ronda...no

- But is Jade still a star wit star power quality...yes

Plain & simple. So we shall see what happens. I'm excited either way.

We talk Vince here bruh. Yes that would make sense. But in the 40+ years of WWE...its always been about STARS and MONEY.

I'm a HUGE TS fan....but let Jade be a surprise entrant in the women's RR and see what kinda reaction she'll get. Yeah they tryin to integrated TS to the main lil by lil, just have fan OUTSIDE of NXT get to know her better. But people already know Jade. And if you're in the business of makin money like that creative degenerate VKM...then you gonna maximize that by having a star like Jade on the main roster.

All I'm sayin is don't be surprised.
With the way the E has been going focusing more on in-ring talent, if they wanna really maximise their returns with Jade they need to make sure she's not so obviously green.

Part of the reason Bianca gets hailed as one of the biggest stars of the company is because she's proof of concept of the PC system. Tiff is seeming like another big win for that system too. Last thing she needs is to be hotshotted and then it doesn't pay off cos she can't hang in the ring.

I gotta agree also. Dave LaGreca was LIVID that Monday after WM. That shyt was hilarious. Bully and Mark humbled his azzz and asked him "What do you think Dusty would've done". Bruh had to admit Dusty would've had Cody losing to. That hard times journey

Geezus crust yall about to make me channel my inner Shenco and just start droppin gifs only. Lol

Yall being way TOO technical. So let me clearify...

- Is Jade on the same star level as Ronda...no

- But is Jade still a star wit star power quality...yes

Plain & simple. So we shall see what happens. I'm excited either way.
You’ll never be Down THAT bad to resort to such foolish cowardice

Back