Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

IF you bring Jade to NXT...then it's a MUST she's becomes this dominant force on that roster. Ain't no losing to Rox or Thea...or any of them smaller chicks on the roster.

Which is why I would not be surprised if they send her to main right off the bat. Her star power is too big. Do yall SERIOUSLY think WWE would waste having her go thru NXT 1st?? Or...have a moment a lil similar like Cody by making her 1st appearance at a RR or WM? You gotta go for the moment.

Throw her on the main. Have her get her reps in wit the vet women on that roster. B/c she's gonna get them reps some of yall been complaining she needs, thru those house shows. Cuz at the end of the day...its all about money. Merch money. advertising money. Show money. And Jade can mos def help bring that in imo.

Honestly she should go to the main roster and have her work NXT house shows to help while in the performance center. She dont need to be down there tusslin with those generic chicks on tv.

screenshot_20230914_103051_firefox-jpg.189574

Idk about that. Sure a Bayley or maybe even a Rhea could carry her to a good match, but besides that her matches might be clunky asl… then again WWE does do a good job of hiding weaknesses

I mean they did just give Becky the nxt title so there's clearly a way to jump start Jade there by having her beat Becky.

Then you just book her as a dominant champion while she gets her reps and debut her on the main roster when you think she's in-ring ready.

Honestly she should go to the main roster and have her work NXT house shows to help while in the performance center. She dont need to be down there tusslin with those generic chicks on tv.

Absolutely this. Keep her off tv until the rumble if possible and have be one of the last women eliminated

IF you bring Jade to NXT...then it's a MUST she's becomes this dominant force on that roster. Ain't no losing to Rox or Thea...or any of them smaller chicks on the roster.

Which is why I would not be surprised if they send her to main right off the bat. Her star power is too big. Do yall SERIOUSLY think WWE would waste having her go thru NXT 1st?? Or...have a moment a lil similar like Cody by making her 1st appearance at a RR or WM? You gotta go for the moment.

Throw her on the main. Have her get her reps in wit the vet women on that roster. B/c she's gonna get them reps some of yall been complaining she needs, thru those house shows. Cuz at the end of the day...its all about money. Merch money. advertising money. Show money. And Jade can mos def help bring that in imo.
She's ass in the ring so why would you bring her to the main roster without properly training her.

Apparently the match she had with Statlander was a barnburner. Jade has definitely been improving so I don't see anything wrong in having her debut on the main roster already. If they can give Shotzi tv time on a regular basis then they can have her there no problem.

If anything have her debut on main and go win the NXT women's title so she can get reps in there whilst also being on the main 2 shows, like what they're doing with Dom.

Back