Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Lol the WWE is RIFE with company men, Seth being the biggest open one currently. None of what Cena said was even remotely surprising.
Off topic i read WWE wanted Omega as a top guy having matches with Reigns, Rollins, Cody and alm the top guys there but they were going to make sure Seth was labaled the Best Wrestler In The World while he was there. Lol

Off topic i read WWE wanted Omega as a top guy having matches with Reigns, Rollins, Cody and alm the top guys there but they were going to make sure Seth was labaled the Best Wrestler In The World while he was there. Lol
Incredibly nasty work. Especially considering that Omega would have to slow down for him. Omega was held together by hope, prayers and kinesiotape and still putting on 5 star matches better than what Seth was doing.

Feel like RVD is the only guy who I can remember came in as a big deal and was treated as such for almost his entire WWE stint

Don’t kno why they couldn’t handle Kenny the same way

Feel like RVD is the only guy who I can remember came in as a big deal and was treated as such for almost his entire WWE stint

Don’t kno why they couldn’t handle Kenny the same way
They'd either try lil bro him the way they did the WCW guys back in the day or he gets treated the way AJ Styles did despite his origins. Considering that HHH is Vince Jr and already stated his feelings on AEW / hates them cos he lost the Wednesday Night Wars, it'll probably be the former.

They'd either try lil bro him the way they did the WCW guys back in the day or he gets treated the way AJ Styles did despite his origins. Considering that HHH is Vince Jr and already stated his feelings on AEW / hates them cos he lost the Wednesday Night Wars, it'll probably be the former.
They been tryin to court him for years I’d think they’d give him the Styles treatment at least. They’d be trippin if they didn’t think a Roman / Kenny match wouldn’t put crazy numbers on the board

They been tryin to court him for years I’d think they’d give him the Styles treatment at least. They’d be trippin if they didn’t think a Roman / Kenny match wouldn’t put crazy numbers on the board
I mean based off the report of them tryna second fiddle him for Seth, it's not farfetched. Could heat him up for a solid year, have him do the job to Roman and then send him to the shadow realm.

Whats wrestling without DRAMA?

IMPACT WRESTLING. Lol nah but shit happens, hopefully they can move on and Baker can continue to terrorize Chi and Rosa can bounce back to being great again.
You would rather watch Rosa than Mid Baker, everyone else would too.

Back