Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

He was DOA when he got to the main roster
Which is sad because his run in NXT was pretty good and I woulr say he had a top 5 run with the NXT Championship. He was over when he came to the main roster with the Bolieve shit but ofcourse creative fucked him over or more so Vince.

The Neville/PAC feud was good for the NXT strap.

Whats funny is NOBODY was rocking with him before the AJ Styles match. I still remember folks was shitting on him on here. Good for him to change the narrative. Austin Theory and Waller def got next.

But I hope I’ll be wrong about Theory. But as of now they need to shut that shit down

But I hope I’ll be wrong about Theory. But as of now they need to shut that shit down
Theory one of the best new talent they got. He still cooking and i still prefer him over Waller in the ring. Promo wise Waller got it. Theory should move up to main event tier by next year while Waller runs wild in the midcard scene for a min.

Theory just gotta find what works for him just like Reigns and Rollins had to. It took them a while too + its an up hill battle due to Vince wanting to work with him so he's gotta find a way break free from that mf too

Theory one of the best new talent they got. He still cooking and i still prefer him over Waller in the ring. Promo wise Waller got it. Theory should move up to main event tier by next year while Waller runs wild in the midcard scene for a min.
In-ring wise they are holding him back but that’s not even the problem. He’s just not believable. When he was rockin the camo jacket with the grumpy attitude that was the best version of him. Then they went back to what wasn’t working.

he has to have a drastic improvement over the next couple of months if he’s to end up sniffing the main event scene

intro-import.jpg

The Way is on Raw lol but I get it. I really hope we get some clarity into Austin’s next opponent for Summerslam tomorrow night on smackdown

He might be dropping that US title to LA. Which would be cool but I still want more for Knight

Back