Welcome To aBlackWeb

official MTV The Challenge thread

As much as i want to celebrate Paulie's demise I feel like there's some production fuckery afoot. And also he's a drama queen so I fear they're gonna pull some bullshit and start playing the rocky theme song and we get to see him get up and rally. I really hope not though since him dropping dead in two challenges in a row after talking all that shit both times would be hilarious.

Also notice how TJ worded the whole "whoever comes in first will have a significant advantage in part two" thing? Right now team UK is smoking USA and USA still has a 10 minute penalty waiting for them. I think they're going to nerf their lead by saying they get a 5 minute headstart the next day instead of the actual time they're ahead by or some other bullshit like that. Because otherwise they might as well just skip to the reunion show.

As much as i want to celebrate Paulie's demise I feel like there's some production fuckery afoot. And also he's a drama queen so I fear they're gonna pull some bullshit and start playing the rocky theme song and we get to see him get up and rally. I really hope not though since him dropping dead in two challenges in a row after talking all that shit both times would be hilarious.

Also notice how TJ worded the whole "whoever comes in first will have a significant advantage in part two" thing? Right now team UK is smoking USA and USA still has a 10 minute penalty waiting for them. I think they're going to nerf their lead by saying they get a 5 minute headstart the next day instead of the actual time they're ahead by or some other bullshit like that. Because otherwise they might as well just skip to the reunion show.

Yeah, I think production has a lot to do w the outcomes for sure..

That grub worm thing was awful.. I couldn’t swallow that whole w it still alive in my stomach, I need that thing dead.. Team UK smashed thru that like nothing.. even Dee is doing really well... she’s showing she’s the strongest woman there along side w Cam.. Ashley too I guess... Cara is overrated in the show, she’s no longer a top competitor

There s a purge in the middle of the final during next episode about 4 ppl get ethered and get sent home immediately...I won’t ruin it for u tho

Best thing I read from the comments was that Paulie and Cara aren't gonna be on next season.

They seem to think it's because of the new format, but I'd like to think they weren't invited back because they got too much negative feedback about them from the viewers.

Best thing I read from the comments was that Paulie and Cara aren't gonna be on next season.

They seem to think it's because of the new format, but I'd like to think they weren't invited back because they got too much negative feedback about them from the viewers.

I like that new format idea. LOL @ people begging to go into an elimination and can't get the votes just getting dragged to the end.

But I think Nani was right - Cara needs to take a break from this shit for mental health reasons. And Pauly is a bum - if crashes in two finals in a row I doubt they asked him back.

Notice he shenanigans of how they made the Brits actually stand around and wait for 10 minutes but the Americans they just said they would add 10 minutes to their time at the end? And also it should have been 20 minutes since they broke 2 rules. If it was a 10 minute max they could have just ditched the weights entirely and just ran for it.

I would feel bad for Leroy but the person whose game he was playing for half the season wrecked any chance he had at winning regardless of if he got in that kayak or not.

Zach is a real one....fam was on the money all season....smh at both Leroy and his chick being stupid...team USA had 3 dudes and 4 chicks in one of the most grueling challenge...stupid morherfuckers

Ct didnt do shit all season

im glad ashely didnt get shit i hated her since she stepped on the scene

Leroy finally made it further than cp3 ..

Cara was off her game

It was cool seeing Pauli and Jordan give that respect

Zach always acts like a bitch straight up its annoying as fuck

Back