Welcome To aBlackWeb

official MTV The Challenge thread

Yeah, Tony walked away with nothing.

Only the top 4 players advanced to the main final.

Tony, Leroy, and Kam got eliminated.

Nicole sprained her ankle and tore some ligaments, so she wasn't able to continue.

ya i kno i watched .zach comes in first and cara

Now I see why those Guido's bringing jersey shore back, a quick check
bout 5 years ago when Amber from Teen Mom was going thru her legal issues they opened the boooks on her; stated she was making 280K for 6 months of shooting.....and that was at least 5 years ago so aint no telling how much them MTV niggas getting now

i think when tammy was divorcing Kenny Williams in the paperwork it says they got like 62K for being on the real house....but that was back then

That was for Real World though.........not the challenges.

Remember, the challenges only take place over the course of 10-15 days.

The Real World is filmed over 3 months.

That was for Real World though.........not the challenges.

Remember, the challenges only take place over the course of 10-15 days.

The Real World is filmed over 3 months.

Shit that the perfect vacay. Put ur PTO in get time off, money and see a diff location then right back to ur reg ass job

So Cara Maria won the finale, but I'm not quite sure how I feel about it.

Simply because...........for the past 2-3 seasons, the winner has been based on who had the best overall time in completing the final challenge.

Just wondering why they decided to switch back now.

IDK......maybe too many people complained about the winner being determined that way.

Also don't like them revealing the winner on the Reunion Show instead of on the actual Challenge finale.

I understand they're trying to promote the Reunion Show, but it's usually trash for the most part.

Just a bunch of yelling and back-and-forths for no reason.

Reunion shows are all hype. They’re told to go out there and unleash..

I wanna see bananas smash devin in the elimination round.. no puzzle shit

i wanna bang those british chicks so bad, especially the blonde.. bananas winning days are over, the sarah curse is real...

Anybody watching Champs vs. Stars?

2 episodes deep and it seems like it's gonna be better than the past 2 seasons.

Looks like the Champs showed their hand too soon.

The Stars figured out that........even though both teams are mixed with champs and stars........the Champs are gonna do everything they can to get the stars out.

So, when it came time to vote for their least valuable player.........the blue team just automatically voted to put Kam in there; who subsequently got eliminated by Brooke Hogan.

The team even had a chance to save her, but they voted the same way again.

Now the blue team has the numbers (more stars than champs on the team)........and it looks like they're gonna keep voting the same way.

Funny thing is, I saw the preview for next week's episode........and Tony's already copping pleas.

Saying, "it isn't about champs and stars........we're all on the same team."

Hope they're not dumb enough to fall for that bullshit.

The stars need to keep doing what they're doing.

Sick of the champs politicking all the time.

Time for them to get a taste of their own medicine.

Last edited:
This is some bullshit.

Louise is making chess moves, and now they're trying to shut her down.

On the preview for next week, Miz said the "game's about to change."

Which probably means they're gonna switch the teams up to go back to a strictly Champs vs Stars format.

Champs on one team...........Stars on the other.

What bothers me about it is I don't think they'd be doing it if the Stars hadn't caught on early to the Champs strategy.

Then again, I guess they had to do something because....the way the numbers are skewed in the Stars favor, the Stars could get MVP every time.......and the Champs would always be up for elimination.

Still don't like it though.

Sometimes things just need to play out.

Can't always change the rules when things don't go your way.

Last edited:
War of the Worlds..

All kinds of new faces.. don’t mind it either, this show needed this..

Won’t spoil shit but wow at the first two episodes elims.. shit is already starting off blazing..

Jenna looks sick...

Zach ain’t in the game

They’ve been having relationship issues in and out the challenge...

Supposedly she hooked up W Tony on Dirty 30.. 2x..

And Zach cheats too..

but they’re both mentally fucked and Jenna looks bad

Like I was saying a couple seasons back same shit bananas did to cory is happening to him now. About time.

Jenna looks sick...

Zach ain’t in the game

They’ve been having relationship issues in and out the challenge...

Supposedly she hooked up W Tony on Dirty 30.. 2x..

And Zach cheats too..

but they’re both mentally fucked and Jenna looks bad

Pretty sure cory hit on the low too. I don't know what those 2 are doing. Nigga zach said he ain't "cut from that cloth" like he didn't get caught creeping a couple yrs ago when she called him at home and he thought it was another bitch lmao.

Back