Welcome To aBlackWeb

official MTV The Challenge thread

Cory stay trying to out thinking himself. Lmao I havent seen too many dumb moves like that on a challenge. We'll see what this grenade does but this guys game is forever doomed. Hes made himself the default target. Everyone can just put him up and not really fear repercussion or get dirt on their hands cause he going or he sending someone else home so its still on him.

Maybe he'll luck out with a team challenge next time around.

I thought the grenade was going to be something big, everybody going to use it to take money. They could have kept that shit

Corey trash in eliminations but I would play the same game he does and go for bananas.

Bananas like the Tom Brady of the challenges and like Brady I’m tired of seeing this dude win all the time.

Rookies has the numbers and stay playing scared and taking each other out and leave the vets to cruise to the finals

Corey trash in eliminations but I would play the same game he does and go for bananas.

Bananas like the Tom Brady of the challenges and like Brady I’m tired of seeing this dude win all the time.

Rookies has the numbers and stay playing scared and taking each other out and leave the vets to cruise to the finals

He didnt have to put his cards on the table and galvanize them tho. That was stupid anyway you slice it. Its costed him in multiple challenges now.

He didnt have to put his cards on the table and galvanize them tho. That was stupid anyway you slice it. Its costed him in multiple challenges now.

thats where he fucked up as long as johnny is in the challenge hes goin to have a target on him

I really wonder about the intelligence of these people. Had a chance to get Bananas out and the girl fumbled.

I really wonder about the intelligence of these people. Had a chance to get Bananas out and the girl fumbled.

I'm pretty sure she did that because it was the most devious move she could do. I saw her on some other show (maybe british big brother) and remember her being sneaky and devious for no reason like that too. I think that's why she has a rat-like face.

Finally got bananas. Hopefully that spurs some kind of change in future challenges. He's gonna come for Tony but he's slowly created a group of solid dudes that's gonna be gunning for him everytime now too. Sick of him.

yea i like how TJ handled those thots ...shit was looking like the bad girls club...id kick those hoes out

word they should of kaliah should no remorse at all . she dont even know if the rumor was true or not but acted like a high school kid .

Back