Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official College Basketball Thread/Prospect Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been following Naz for a few years now. He's another super guy. 6'10 250 but he plays like a wing. Super fun the watch play. I can honestly say ive never seen a player his size with that skill set. Probably cracks the lottery if he comes out but again theres just so much talent up top that he might come back to school or go lower then he should. I like Bamba a lot i really do but i wish we could have landed Trae last year and taken a big in this draft.

What is holding Naz back? He seems to have a lot of skill and size, is he lacking athleticism?

What is holding Naz back? He seems to have a lot of skill and size, is he lacking athleticism?

Hes a pretty good run and jump athlete but he doesn't move that well laterally and is really lazy on yhe defensive end. Probably not going to give you much on that end. Needs to work on his body too could drop 10 pounds or so.

Carson Edwards the best player in the country. Cant wait to see him get busy in the tourney. Hes one of those guys who flys under the radar and becomes a big name around late feb early march when the lights are the brightest. This draft class is going to be sick.

Carson Edwards the best player in the country. Cant wait to see him get busy in the tourney. Hes one of those guys who flys under the radar and becomes a big name around late feb early march when the lights are the brightest. This draft class is going to be sick.
Dont u think he is too small. He is not a PG.

This Duke Gonzaga game is a good one. My dog Rui holding his own. Norvel is giving RJ the business. Hes a first round guy for sure

dribble
shooting
Post moves

He lacks them but he still a kid though
I agree his Shooting is a work in progress. But his Post moves and Dribbling are pretty good. Could it be better, yeah. But i would not say that's something he lacks.

I agree his Shooting is a work in progress. But his Post moves and Dribbling are pretty good. Could it be better, yeah. But i would not say that's something he lacks.

If this was like 10 years ago I wouldnt say that

But now a days kids are so much advance when it comes to that.

But hes a big kid (not tall but heavy)

He gon dominate in college

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back