Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official College Basketball Thread/Prospect Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duke's inexperience down the stretch got exposed today. They better learn to convert in the final minutes or hope every game is a blowout. They're capable of either.

I'm a Carolina fan through and through, but I'm also a basketball fan and got damn these boys are fun to watch! Reminds me of the UNC Vince Carter/Antawn Jamison days.

It's still fuck Duke though, lol.

Zags really did try to give that one away The refs missed two big foul calls down the stretch. Duke should be hot. Rui made a lot of plays down the stretch but he also made some big mistakes.

Zags really did try to give that one away The refs missed two big foul calls down the stretch. Duke should be hot. Rui made a lot of plays down the stretch but he also made some big mistakes.

They got 2 Wade vs Mavericks calls in the last 2 minutes though

2019 Big Board 2.0

1. G/F RJ Barrett

2. F Zion Williamson - Barkley/Kemp

3. F Naz Little - pm Kawhi Leonard

4. C Bol Bol

5. G Cam Reddish - Paul George

6. PG Ja Morant

7. G Romeo Langford - rm Jeremy Lamb

8. G Quintin Grimes - Gary Harris

9. F Sekuo Dumbouya

10. G Kevin Porter Jr - pm James Harden

11. PG Darius Garland - Jeff Teague

12. F Rui Hachimura

13. G/F Keldon Johnson

14. C Charles Bassey - Andrew Bynum

giphy.gif

Bol Bol is weak physically and gets tired quick...has slow feet as well he was getting sonned in the post against Purdue

Thats one way to look at it but most of tbose things he can work on. His skill level for a guy that tall and long is insane tho. You cant teach what he has. His ceiling is crazy high
I don’t think he gets much better than what we ve seen thus far....without finding a way to become more athletic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back